5 minutes ago, gogsy said:

WTF are you on about, you're moaning about players not having changing facilities, and when you are told  it is a possibility that players will be allowed to get changed indoors WITHIN THE RULES  then you're still moaning

And that’s exactly why we are where we are certain people trying to circumnavigate the rules at every turn

Can you not get it into your heid this virus thrives between people indoors in poorly ventilated areas 

Just now, gogsy said:

You do realise that clubs in the East  have been allowed for weeks to change indoors if they can follow guidelines issued and that as per the WOS league guys interview in the Daily Record last week they were looking to bring in the (same?) guidelines. Has all of this just passed you by? Do you think all the teams that are/will be doing this are just making it up as they go along?

So tell me how many teams in the east have facilities that  comply with the guidelines and what’s happening at the ones that cannot.

And yes I think some teams like a lot of other people are applying their interpretation of the guidelines to suit themselves 

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Do you really expect to reply with answer to that, how should I know?

Your the one that said clubs in the East have been allowed to change indoors for weeks if they follow the guidelines. 
As you seem to be the fountain of all knowledge regarding the east was only asking what clubs have the facilities and which clubs dont

Simple question !!!!

21 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

And that’s exactly why we are where we are certain people trying to circumnavigate the rules at every turn

Can you not get it into your heid this virus thrives between people indoors in poorly ventilated areas 

Some clubs totally ignored the guidelines for training so won't be a surprise.

6 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Your the one that said clubs in the East have been allowed to change indoors for weeks if they follow the guidelines. 
As you seem to be the fountain of all knowledge regarding the east was only asking what clubs have the facilities and which clubs dont

Simple question !!!!

Can it really be considered a simple question, when it requires intimate knowledge of the practices of 49 different teams?

Simple question !!!!

There are 7 or 8 clubs in the East whose changing facilities meet the requirement, mines included. Hill of Beath and Broxburn are two of the others. Some clubs have converted lounges and other rooms into changing areas.

20 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

There are 7 or 8 clubs in the East whose changing facilities meet the requirement, mines included. Hill of Beath and Broxburn are two of the others. Some clubs have converted lounges and other rooms into changing areas.

Burnieman, thanks for clearing that up

The changing rooms, are they just used for the away team or do both teams use the changing rooms

Burnieman, thanks for clearing that up 

The changing rooms, are they just used for the away team or do both teams use the changing rooms

Well Blackburn have 6 changing rooms so the teams are spread across them. Broxburn is similar. At Hill of Beath last week, they utilised their hospitality room and entrance corridor for themselves and we occupied home and away. 

That said, a better solution is needed as a lot of clubs simply can't do that. The shuttle system ie 6 in at a time is probably the only way. They do this in England.

9 hours ago, Burnieman said:

Well Blackburn have 6 changing rooms so the teams are spread across them. Broxburn is similar. At Hill of Beath last week, they utilised their hospitality room and entrance corridor for themselves and we occupied home and away. 

That said, a better solution is needed as a lot of clubs simply can't do that. The shuttle system ie 6 in at a time is probably the only way. They do this in England.

I'd rather we did the opposite to that lot of basket cases for as long as possible! 😄

12 hours ago, Burnieman said:

It must cost a pretty penny to deep clean all these rooms after a game.

On 20/10/2020 at 17:09, Bestsinceslicebread said:

In total agreement with that, of course its not the time, 
Heard today that in the past 24 hours its bene the highest infected with Covid recorded, some 1450 people in Scotland.  (still hoping I heard incorrectly)

No matter what anyone thinks, either who are against it or for it, the pyramid system is a great idea if run correctly and every association will have problems right now.  Just typical of the biggest amount of teams joining the SFA at once and then we are all hit with the Covid.  When we still have covid, everything will be up in the air but hopefully once dealt with I can see the pyramid system just growing.

The WOFSl and Lowland league are trying their best in the current circumstances to get it up and running due to the restrictions form the SFA and ultimately the Scottish Government 

Despite all of the major problems which have occurred, the WoSFL has now started.  Yes, some clubs are not participating in 2020/21, which is disappointing, but the majority have.

Therefore,  massive congratulations should be given  (1) to those clubs who have restarted against the odds (2) to the players who have made it possible, and (3)to the management of the new West of Scotland Football league, who in my opinion have performed miracles, in getting the league up and running.

Well done to all concerned.

I'd rather we did the opposite to that lot of basket cases for as long as possible! [emoji1]
Well one thing they have right is getting on with things at non league level. Restricted crowds allowed and players allowed to use changing rooms with sensible precautions. I'm not aware of any major issues for the 12 or so weeks this has been in operation.

Congratulations to all Scottish non league clubs on getting the season up and running, obviously not 100% sticking to guidelines I'd guess - bit like everyone on the streets and in shops. Just be sensible eh. Down south fans don't do distancing and Id bet they're sat together in the clubhouses. Hopefully some fans will be allowed back in sooner rather than later, if the fear is there, don't take the (slight) risk then. County lge for me yesterday Patchway 3 Frampton United 2.

Rooms are specially treated on a monthly basis, and cleaned after games as per normal.
Monthly wow.... My workplace has worked right through lockdown. Our cleaning regime has quadrupled and in addition everyone cleans their workplace before and after work every day. You lot haven't changed anything except a monthly deep clean. You have got to be kidding... Or perhaps just making it up!!!!

37 minutes ago, Mystic Blastie said:
2 hours ago, Burnieman said:
Rooms are specially treated on a monthly basis, and cleaned after games as per normal.

Monthly wow.... My workplace has worked right through lockdown. Our cleaning regime has quadrupled and in addition everyone cleans their workplace before and after work every day. You lot haven't changed anything except a monthly deep clean. You have got to be kidding... Or perhaps just making it up!!!!

Mystic yip, i agree with you but in regarding football grounds and their changing rooms if its used for one club and supposedly two home games a month then the changing rooms will be used twice.  A deep clean is to get everything in order then a basic sterile clean is required after each use.