1 minute ago, not man of the match said:

I don’t believe that a match offical has the right to challenge that however I’ll look into it through a referee I know.

There have been rules set in place re the number of officials from either team that can attend the games.

If all clubs don’t follow these rules then watch the plug being pulled for everyone ……… as it should be clubs know the rules but a few are trying to circumnavigate them by applying their own interpretation of them.

7 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

There have been rules set in place re the number of officials from either team that can attend the games.

If all clubs don’t follow these rules then watch the plug being pulled for everyone ……… as it should be clubs know the rules but a few are trying to circumnavigate them by applying their own interpretation of them.

The original rules set down for training and games had to be changed as it was found out match officials couldn't cope with what was asked to be done to keep within the restrictions posed by Scottish Government, then SFA and the WOSL.  But this is all trial and error and none of us have been through a pandemic before that has affected our football .  The referee had no jurisdiction to speak to the video guy to inform him that the game is not to be filmed. it has nothing to do with the referee. (only in youth football does he have a say)  Its the home team who can give the go ahead to games being videoed.   Probably the only unwritten rule is that the team who films the match, should give a copy of the full match to the opposing team

I agree with all of that, I just don’t believe that referees can or are even expected to enforce it. I was under the impression each club had to appoint someone to oversee things at every match they take part in? I’m also now led to believe that hosting media is allowed including both clubs media reps and press.

I haven’t seen anything in writing, it is all hearsay to be fair.

34 minutes ago, not man of the match said:

I agree with all of that, I just don’t believe that referees can or are even expected to enforce it. I was under the impression each club had to appoint someone to oversee things at every match they take part in? I’m also now led to believe that hosting media is allowed including both clubs media reps and press.

I haven’t seen anything in writing, it is all hearsay to be fair.

Unless teams are kidding themselves and think that they should be following the guidelines set out for the SPFL. 
The guidelines that they should be following,unless someone has changed them are as follows 

Note that in NO circumstances should the total number of players, team officials and match officials exceed 41 between the Red and Amber Zone combined. Where possible numbers should always be kept to a minimum.

Matchday Zones

Red

11 players per team (22)

1 Match Official (1) (Maximum of 23 within the Red Zone)

The total numbers of substitutes will be dependent on individual ANA or League Association October 2017 Nov/Dec 2017 rules/guidelines2018 2019

Amber

(During the match)

Maximum of 18 within the Amber Zone)

Team A - Maximum of 9 additional team officials and/or subs

Team B - Maximum of 9 additional team officials and/or subs

All non-playing individuals above must maintain 2m physical distance within the Amber zone at all times and roll-out

No Spectators No Changing Rooms No Showers Toilet access only

course design

Green

Car Parking or Stadium/Facility Entry

10 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Story I was told earlier was that Clydebank chairman was on social media videos talking up about how good their live stream was and fans were to donate a ticket to watch it. Largs were meant to have asked if they were getting a cut and were told no. Bankies came back saying they’d hold off charging for it but largs had already said no and stuck to their guns. 

Feel free to correct me if that’s inaccurate. Personally I think your going to have more issues with people attending for a look as they don’t want to miss out. That increasing the risk of Covid transmission. However it is Largs ground so up to them what they do. It does also in my opinion set a very unwelcome test situation were coverage can be held to ransom. Which is a massive let down for essential revenues. 

Again not taking sides here but surely the league can weigh in surrounding this? 

This is not what is happening here. This "donate a ticket" thing for Clydebank fans is so they can donate to their club. I doubt they are preventing anyone from watching if they haven't donated. Personally in these times I think this is a good model for streaming. I don't watch TV anymore and watch Youtube streams and this is the model those channels adopt. Anyone can watch and can donate if they like what they are watching. Largs have not asked for a cut of anything.

1 minute ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Unless teams are kidding themselves and think that they should be following the guidelines set out for the SPFL. 
The guidelines that they should be following,unless someone has changed them are as follows 

That must just have been for the friendlies as there are two assistant referees at the League game on Saturday.

1 hour ago, LongTimeLurker said:

What on earth are you talking about? The obvious parallel is that we don't stop driving because there are some risks involved. We address the risk by taking sensible precautions. In a similar sort of way, we don't need to stop playing and watching fitba at the WoS sort of level at the moment, as long as we take sensible precautions on social distancing and hand sanitising etc to address the risks.

There are much bigger issues on transmission elsewhere in contexts that are not likely to get shut down any time soon, so this epidemic is going to run its course now regardless of whether Royal Albert or Lesmahagow decide to play games this season or not. It's frankly bizarre that some people on here seem to think that what happens with nonleague football is in any way pivotal.

Beyond that you'll find if you read up on the subject that Sweden followed the WHO's pre-existing pandemic protocols a lot more closely than all the countries that imposed draconian Chinese style lockdowns. Sweden is a left wing country with almost nothing in common with Donald Trump politically. Trump often tells lies about Sweden where immigration issues are concerned precisely because it usually pursues policies that are very different from his own.

Those who try to imply that a right wing vs left wing thing is going on where avoiding Chinese style draconian lockdowns are concerned are deluded. There are examples of both left and right wing governments imposing lockdowns, and of both left and right wing states deciding to go in another direction. This should be a public health issue not a political one. We really do need to bear in mind that an excessive focus on COVID-19 due to tabloid media driven hysteria is very bad news for people who need something like a cancer scan through the NHS at the moment to have any chance of still being alive 5 years from now.

Would you people stop it with citing Sweden as if it helps in any way?  If Sweden was so wonderful, why does it have 10 x the death rate as neighbouring Denmark, and Norway, whilst experiencing near identical reductions in economic output?

So yes, congratulations Sweden.  You killed 20 x more people than Norway, with 2 x the population.  Absolutely outstanding, stellar stuff there.  Please let's emulate that. 

Note that in NO circumstances should the total number of players, team officials and match officials exceed 41 between the Red and Amber Zone combined. Where possible numbers should always be kept to a minimum.

Matchday Zones

Red

11 players per team (22)

The total numbers of substitutes will be dependent on individual ANA or League Association October 2017 Nov/Dec 2017 rules/guidelines2018 2019

Amber

(During the match)

Maximum of 18 within the Amber Zone)

Team A - Maximum of 9 additional team officials and/or subs

Team B - Maximum of 9 additional team officials and/or subs

All non-playing individuals above must maintain 2m physical distance within the Amber zone at all times and roll-out

No Spectators No Changing Rooms No Showers Toilet access only

course design

Green

Car Parking or Stadium/Facility Entry

Those guidelines are not relevant to the WoSL, Amateur football and below from memory.

This is not what is happening here. This "donate a ticket" thing for Clydebank fans is so they can donate to their club. I doubt they are preventing anyone from watching if they haven't donated. Personally in these times I think this is a good model for streaming. I don't watch TV anymore and watch Youtube streams and this is the model those channels adopt. Anyone can watch and can donate if they like what they are watching. Largs have not asked for a cut of anything.

Well said, not sure if Largs have their own donate a ticket page? Our games have been on youtube, free for all to see. I’d like to see all clubs working together so we can all see games and avoid this petty nonsense that comes out.

46 minutes ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

Would you people stop it with citing Sweden as if it helps in any way?  If Sweden was so wonderful, why does it have 10 x the death rate as neighbouring Denmark, and Norway, whilst experiencing near identical reductions in economic output?

So yes, congratulations Sweden.  You killed 20 x more people than Norway, with 2 x the population.  Absolutely outstanding, stellar stuff there.  Please let's emulate that. 

Why does Sweden have a lower cumulative per capita mortality rate than countries like the UK and Spain that had lockdowns and also messed up badly on how they handled care homes in a similar manner to Sweden? Why does Sweden have no discernible second wave on deaths unlike the UK and Spain? You can't just cherrypick a parallel that fits your preferred narrative in isolation. You need to look at all the available data.

When you share a statement on social media and get abuse because of it... that’s not good for my already messy mental well-being. There’s much bigger things at stake than just football, and if anyone knows me I’m hardly available during the day hours (and won’t be for some time... and I live well away from Largs... and, well, I can explain privately if anyone wants me to).

Posting this as I’d otherwise do something I’d regret or would cause trouble. Please be a bit kinder, folks, coronavirus doesn’t care for footballing rivalries.

Pie and Bovril is a decent place and it’s Twitter etc that is bad, but take heid.

(It’s obvious what this refers to...)

9 hours ago, gogsy said:

Its fair to say your views will be affected because you are weegie based and you aren't noticing there are more than a few areas to the South, North and East of you that aren't anywhere near the absolute buckled mess that Glasgow and Lanarkshire areas are. 

Please note I'm note blaming anyone in those areas for the buckled mess.

Aye ye ur

12 hours ago, not man of the match said:

Those guidelines are not relevant to the WoSL, Amateur football and below from memory.

As the league got classed as Professional a few weeks back, this is taken fron SFA guidance on Return to Play for professional football. 

teams are well with in their rights to live stream games. Not sure why Largs are saying no because of the guidance. Something was mentioned about the distance of travel now that should be up to clydebank and their media team to decide not Largs!

All coverage can be done quite easily socially distanced too

9EB07AA6-8C43-4958-8218-F8F892D01029.jpeg

1 hour ago, ibenji said:

As the league got classed as Professional a few weeks back, this is taken fron SFA guidance on Return to Play for professional football. 

teams are well with in their rights to live stream games. Not sure why Largs are saying no because of the guidance. Something was mentioned about the distance of travel now that should be up to clydebank and their media team to decide not Largs!

All coverage can be done quite easily socially distanced too

9EB07AA6-8C43-4958-8218-F8F892D01029.jpeg

If clubs are trying to use this as the guidelines that apply to them they in cloud cockoo land !!!!

These guidelines are fo SPFL clubs not clubs in our grade where most are run by willing volunteers who give up there own time for their clubs !!!!

Get real people there is no way this applies to any clubs in our grade  … … you can kid o were professional but in 99% of cases were nowhere near it 

9 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

If clubs are trying to use this as the guidelines that apply to them they in cloud cockoo land !!!!

These guidelines are fo SPFL clubs not clubs in our grade where most are run by willing volunteers who give up there own time for their clubs !!!!

Get real people there is no way this applies to any clubs in our grade  … … you can kid o were professional but in 99% of cases were nowhere near it 

If we weren’t classed as professional we wouldn’t be allowed to play at all.

There is no grade,we’re not under the SJFA anymore.

Edited by Bankies Alive

6 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

If we weren’t classed as professional we wouldn’t be allowed to play at all.

There is no grade,we’re not under the SJFA anymore.

Who mentioned SJFA 

If you think clubs in WoSFL are professional you’ve got a different definition of professional than me.

How many players in WoSFL are on professional contracts … … answer on a postcard 

9 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Who mentioned SJFA 

If you think clubs in WoSFL are professional you’ve got a different definition of professional than me.

How many players in WoSFL are on professional contracts … … answer on a postcard 

You mentioned Grade,The WoSFL is a senior league the same as the SPFL..The Juniors is a different Grade run by its own FA.

Why are we allowed to play if we’re not seen as professional?

The Govt said professional football ONLY.