32 minutes ago, gaswork said:

Lot of nonsense that people like you tell yourself to try and make yourself feel better about the poor decision made that puts the future of your club in doubt far more than those playing as well as damaging your clubs reputation as well as the fans that will be lost to the game hence why the vast majority of clubs are participating this season .

I've asked Santa to bring you a  , or .   :)

3 hours ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Why has it taken some clubs all this time to pull out? They are basically releasing the same statements as the original clubs but have waited an extra couple of weeks to make the decision 

A bit like nicola and Boris. Give it a couple of weeks. Then il fall into place Boris 😂

13 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

Behave, if the guy cant take criticism then walk away.

Btw, the Juniors are history so there's no need for drip feeding a few games at a time.

I'm not getting into a petty minded argument. 

I think he is doing a great job and you don't. 

To have 3 months of fixtures in 2 nights is decent going.

No doubt you could do better though 

The League season begins a week tomorrow and clubs don't even know who they are playing. You'd never have this if Scott Robertson was still doing the fixtures. Doesn't leave much time to get supporters buses organised.
Just u worry about ur club not doing a live stream of the game on sat v the bankies. Very strange why they arent

Mon the papers

22 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

The bloke perhaps doesn’t have money for all the equipment required to live stream? We looked at it but we’d need some investment aside from someone who knew how to do it. 

Why aren’t the Bankies live covering it if your lot are so fortunate?

We have offered to live stream/film the game and been told we can’t by Largs.

Great way to promote the league and keep fans interested ! 

Royal Albert have withdrawn. Through social media I was genuinely surprised that they signed up for the season in the first place. A bit like Lesmahagow in that i'm not sure what exactly has changed since the weekend and now impacting the rest that are looking to start this weekend.

Conferences  are now = A - 12 teams, B - 13 teams, C -11 teams

Edited by FairWeatherFan

5 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Royal Albert have withdrawn. Through social media I was genuinely surprised that they signed up for the season in the first place. A bit like Lesmahagow in that i'm not sure what exactly has changed since the weekend and now impacting the rest that are looking to start this weekend.

As you say ... no real change from last weekend. I hope this will not be a drip drip

9 minutes ago, gogsy said:

" Sadly, we will NOT be filming Saturday’s match against Clydebank FC

. This is because of travel restrictions and guidance regarding club officials entering Barrfields. A ban on filming or streaming will remain in place for the time being."

I think we have to accept that its their home game and they are making the rules here. 

1 hour ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Should be clarified that ain't the original conferences and may be changed again if more teams drop out.

4 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

Should be clarified that ain't the original conferences and may be changed again if more teams drop out.

The Conferences start on Saturday. Unless they suggest the idle team from Conference B takes up a place in Conference C to even the numbers I don't imagine they'll do another reshuffle.

1 minute ago, passbackdave said:

I thought the deadline for teams pulling out had past? Teams pulling out 3 days before the season starts is very unprofessional and gives our fixtureman a sore head as he might need 2 do the fixtures again?

Mon the papers

There was essentially a 'soft' deadline of Friday just passed. That saw the majority of clubs withdraw with the Premier becoming a 15 team league and the Conferences reshuffled into 3x 13 team Conferences.

There is however, a 'hard' deadline of November 14th(?) where clubs can withdraw without sanctions. Any withdrawals after November would see sanctions applied.