17 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

Hopefully this not the long term future with joke fixture lists from the Junior days.

Bloody hell we only knew on Friday exactly who is playing and he had a fairly extensive fixture list out by Sunday. 

Give the guy a break.

47 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

We signed Darren Christie who made his debut and scored on Saturday. Couldn't tell you if its a loan deal or permanent though.

Good signing either way.

Never let us down and can only wish him the best in his career and life.

I think there's just 1 (or maybe 2)  mistakes in the fixtures list now:

Conference C

Kilsyth down to play twice on 7th November (Dalry at home, Lanark away).  Think Kilsyth v Dalry should be 31st October.

Glasgow Perthshire v Lanark on 21st November - did Lanark (or Ashfield) withdraw from the South Region Challenge  Cup?  Their 2nd round match was due on 21st November.

4 hours ago, mcruic said:

I think there's just 1 (or maybe 2)  mistakes in the fixtures list now:

Conference C

Kilsyth down to play twice on 7th November (Dalry at home, Lanark away).  Think Kilsyth v Dalry should be 31st October.

Glasgow Perthshire v Lanark on 21st November - did Lanark (or Ashfield) withdraw from the South Region Challenge  Cup?  Their 2nd round match was due on 21st November.

Shambles.

45 minutes ago, Kennie said:

You, my good man, are 100% right, a shambles and a joke indeed.

Friday nights deadline for teams withdrawing was 8PM, the fixtures should have been out by 8:01PM. 

It's disgraceful that anyone would have taken part in a Zoom Meeting to sort out the Conferences structure. 2 hours in a meeting that should have been spent getting fixtures out.

How dare anyone then take some time out on a Friday night to enjoy some time with his family. Chilling out with a glass or 2 of a favourite tipple whilst watching a film on Netflix. Reprehensible!! Then to make matters worse to go on and postpone the planned release of the fixtures on Saturday at 5PM due to another team withdrawing after the Friday deadline. Shocking!! What was I thinking? Leaving the house to do a shopping for food? How dare anyone have a life outside of this? 

Fixtures finally released at 11AM on Sunday is not good enough. 

I will therefore look forward to your incoming application to join the IMG of the WoSFL and let me step down from this role. A role which clearly you are better suited to than me.

As for the website, the admin of that made a couple of copy and paste errors in his haste to let everyone know about all the games that nobody can go to. Sorry about that. I shall make sure he is sent to Outer Mongolia for that dreadful mistake.

Kennie Young

Soon to be ex-Secretary of WoSFL

You serious, you were openly anti pyramid from day 1

1 hour ago, Kennie said:

Friday nights deadline for teams withdrawing was 8PM, the fixtures should have been out by 8:01PM. 

It's disgraceful that anyone would have taken part in a Zoom Meeting to sort out the Conferences structure. 2 hours in a meeting that should have been spent getting fixtures out.

How dare anyone then take some time out on a Friday night to enjoy some time with his family. Chilling out with a glass or 2 of a favourite tipple whilst watching a film on Netflix. Reprehensible!! Then to make matters worse to go on and postpone the planned release of the fixtures on Saturday at 5PM due to another team withdrawing after the Friday deadline. Shocking!! What was I thinking? Leaving the house to do a shopping for food? How dare anyone have a life outside of this? 

I will therefore look forward to your incoming application to join the IMG of the WoSFL and let me step down from this role. A role which clearly you are better suited to than me.

As for the website, the admin of that made a couple of copy and paste errors in his haste to let everyone know about all the games that nobody can go to. Sorry about that. I shall make sure he is sent to Outer Mongolia for that dreadful mistake.

Kennie Young

Well said Kennie , Tutankhamen would struggle to draw up a fixture list for Talbot and Kilbirnie this season :)

6 minutes ago, clash city rocker said:

Well said Kennie , Tutankhamen would struggle to draw up a fixture list for Talbot and Kilbirnie this season :)

One day hopefully soon, when you reach the Lowland League you'll find they issue a full seasons worth of fixtures in one go.

A 14 year could draw a seasons fixtures in half an hour.

Edited by Tutankhamen
f**k the SFA

27 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

You serious, you were openly anti pyramid from day 1

A lot of people fail to realise how difficult it is for anybody to be able to prepare for a  start on the 24/10/20 with the current problems we are facing and it will only get worse as other teams drop out. 

2 minutes ago, sweep said:

A lot of people fail to realise how difficult it is for anybody to be able to prepare for a  start on the 24/10/20 with the current problems we are facing and it will only get worse as other teams drop out. 

Could always blame it on the SFA.

14 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

He told me tonight it's a season loan at BSC then back to Pollok. 

Makes a lot of sense. I can see a fair few others doing something similar. I don't imagine there will be many players who will want to sit out an entire season.

40 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

One day hopefully soon, when you reach the Lowland League you'll find they issue a full seasons worth of fixtures in one go.

A 14 year could draw a seasons fixtures in half an hour.

Again, I bow to your superior intellect. My grandaughter is only nine though, but she done the best she could. 

She has managed to do the full season though. It's not published because the I.T. Department have still to update the system to take into account the new Leagues.

When's the job application coming?

2 hours ago, Kennie said:

Kennie Young

All that for absolutely nothing kennie.  Anyone reading only a small handful of his posts can pick up on the fact he is obviously at it nearly all of the time and just throws about statements and comments slagging off people of all different viewpoints. 

Defending yourself when no need to.