The South West Peninsula League announce fixtures for September with Max crowds of 150  rising to 300 after a month or so. A 33% of capacity being allowed. Think clubs are trying clubhouses as per pubs, 2m signs on the pitch barrier, with cleaning stuff at the entrance. Trying to find out what they're doing with changing rooms etc.
Sounds okay, hopefully works out

The South West Peninsula League announce fixtures for September with Max crowds of 150  rising to 300 after a month or so. A 33% of capacity being allowed. Think clubs are trying clubhouses as per pubs, 2m signs on the pitch barrier, with cleaning stuff at the entrance. Trying to find out what they're doing with changing rooms etc.

Will be interesting to see what the guidance says for both countries and any difference. Did notice that the talk is only letting 1000 people into Murrayfield for the rest event next Friday. The just over 1% of the capacity of the stadium and I wonder if that is a going to be the staring point as I expected it to be 10%-25%.

Hopefully no set backs and the guidance isn’t to hard for clubs at our level to meet and we can get back to talking about football rather than speculating about when we will get back.

Will be interesting to see what the guidance says for both countries and any difference. Did notice that the talk is only letting 1000 people into Murrayfield for the rest event next Friday. The just over 1% of the capacity of the stadium and I wonder if that is a going to be the staring point as I expected it to be 10%-25%.

Hopefully no set backs and the guidance isn’t to hard for clubs at our level to meet and we can get back to talking about football rather than speculating about when we will get back.
Could still get decent numbers at 33% of for example a 3k capacity stadium

4 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Capacity isn't exactly the issue. It's going to be things like the extra time required getting in and out while adhering to social distancing that will need to be worked out. Are you hiring more staff to do the extra work required, or expecting existing staff levels to work extra hours.  What kind of strain will it have on public transport.

Capacity isn't exactly the issue. It's going to be things like the extra time required getting in and out while adhering to social distancing that will need to be worked out. Are you hiring more staff to do the extra work required, or expecting existing staff levels to work extra hours.  What kind of strain will it have on public transport.

Oh I agree. Which is why it will only be Edinburgh fans there (disappointing for me as a Glasgow ST holder) but we do need to minimise people coming in. Im still of the view that it will possibly on be season ticket holder at our level as it will be easier to monitor numbers and clubs will already have their details for track and trace.

52 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Oh I agree. Which is why it will only be Edinburgh fans there (disappointing for me as a Glasgow ST holder) but we do need to minimise people coming in. Im still of the view that it will possibly on be season ticket holder at our level as it will be easier to monitor numbers and clubs will already have their details for track and trace.

Rugby fans in Borrheed!!!

You having a giraffe?

^^^had to put this guy on ignore because of being stalked from thread to thread with bizarre posts like this. Need to remember to be signed in when I open threads. Was on the Yes Yes side in 1997 and would be so again and actually prefer the SNP to Labour and the Tories when it comes to actually governing in a Holyrood context, so he's basically just projecting a mirror image of his own narrow-minded  extremism onto me.

Seems like Kennie will still be doing the fixtures this season:
(The SOSFL fixtures man will soon be changing his name to Kenneth to fit in with the other fixture secretaries at tier 6)
Kennie was appointed as Fixtures Man for the WoSFL months ago, working along with Kenny McLean from the LL/EoSFL.

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:
16 minutes ago, Ginaro said:
Seems like Kennie will still be doing the fixtures this season:
(The SOSFL fixtures man will soon be changing his name to Kenneth to fit in with the other fixture secretaries at tier 6)

Kennie was appointed as Fixtures Man for the WoSFL months ago, working along with Kenny McLean from the LL/EoSFL.

I guessed that would be the case but I hadn't seen it confirmed anywhere which is why I posted :)

5 minutes ago, Glass ceiling said:

Does anybody have any actual detail about whst we can do from Monday 

Is contact training got the go ahead anf can we play friendlies?

Dont see why not as longs theirs not more than 30 people playing. But it would have to be behind closed doors. Spectators expected to be allowed on the 14th september

Does anybody have any actual detail about whst we can do from Monday 

Is contact training got the go ahead anf can we play friendlies?
The SFA have still to give the go-ahead for training. It wasn't the Scottish Government who paused the training, it was the SFA. After the SG statement yesterday, the SFA said they would issue guidelines today which would be effective from Monday. That announcement has yet to appear today, I would expect that it's imminent.

The SFA have still to give the go-ahead for training. It wasn't the Scottish Government who paused the training, it was the SFA. After the SG statement yesterday, the SFA said they would issue guidelines today which would be effective from Monday. That announcement has yet to appear today, I would expect that it's imminent.
Think alot of folk waiting by the minute for this statement

Guidance released for leisure centres states changing room facilities will still be closed. So not sure how closer we are actually going to be to getting games on at this stage.

Semi pro clubs with their own facilities, possibly they might allow you to access changing rooms but only so many people allowed in at the one time? Think that's what they are doing in the professional game.

In any case, we should know more soon.

Edited by Crazy Feet

8 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

Any fans will be into games in SPFL, not us. Any teams playing friendlies will be in ther SPFL, not us.

Just guesses but let's wait and see.

Probably the Highland & Lowland as well since they're all licensed and fall under the professional game board. So should have enough in place to cover the initial regulations put in place.