17 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Waffle. Mr. McKenna knows of one club who broke the rules but did nothing. Hope he’s not another rhetoric merchant.

The rules being broken were the SFA's, not the league's, so it's the SFA's job to take action.

5 minutes ago, glensmad said:

At the time of the alleged breach of the rules, the club accused were still under the remit of the SJFA West Region. The WoSFL didn't officially exist until the SFA AGM a couple of weeks ago.

So if the same thing happened now it would be a WoSFL matter?

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:
4 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:
So if the same thing happened now it would be a WoSFL matter?

I would imagine so.

It’ll be interesting how they deal with things then. They’ve played the “it’s not our responsibility” card up until now.

It’ll be interesting how they deal with things then. They’ve played the “it’s not our responsibility” card up until now.
I don't think they've played any card, to be honest. But the clubs have been left in no doubt about what is expected of them after yesterday's email to all the Lowland Region clubs from the Pyramid Restart Group.

Just now, glensmad said:
2 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

I don't think they've played any card, to be honest. But the clubs have been left in no doubt about what is expected of them after yesterday's email to all the Lowland Region clubs from the Pyramid Restart Group.

You lads on here have done on their behalf.