Berwick Rangers 2020/21

Pugsley

On 17/04/2021 at 00:24, Casey Jones said:

You could or would be disappointed with your club, getting relegated, but never be embarrassed by them! 

I am glad things seem to be brighter there are so many " new clubs" on the block that seem to find money no problem to the detriment of some senior clubs.

Been through the highs and lows when the diamonds went bust not easy time for fans imo there should be some sort of tie in with local councils to make clubs a true community source for all.

Sadly being an Airdrie fane we have been embarrassed on more occasions than I can remember.

Good luck going forward ♦️

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/04/2021 at 19:39, Redcar said:

We hit absolute rock bottom when we got relegated.

Nope, rock bottom hit today for Berwick Rangers.

King Scabs of Scottish football. Congratulations.

9 hours ago, Redcar said:

Tad ironic that this was supposed to give us some more positive exposure.....  

Feel sorry for the supporters involved who have been dragged into it through the venality and stupidity of some of their clubs, but yeah...

Untitled.jpg

Berwick just banned me from their Facebook page for calling them out on their disgraceful decision. The worst thing I said in the comment was that I hoped they would never get back to the SPFL. Changed my mind now, hope you go bust.

Seems fair to me.

Berwick just banned me from their Facebook page for calling them out on their disgraceful decision. The worst thing I said in the comment was that I hoped they would never get back to the SPFL. Changed my mind now, hope you go bust.

9 minutes ago, Pugsley said:

What's done is done, can we move on from the petty name calling and nasty comments now and focus on the coming season please? 🥱

It isn't done until the AGM: all we've had so far is an "indicative" vote. Plenty of time for fans to make themselves heard, and for integrity to prevail.

And also plenty of time for more "petty name calling and nasty comments" 😉.

6 minutes ago, Stag Nation said:

It isn't done until the AGM: all we've had so far is an "indicative" vote. Plenty of time for fans to make themselves heard, and for integrity to prevail.

And also plenty of time for more "petty name calling and nasty comments" 😉.

Maybe so but I certainly rattled your cage !😁