Berwick Rangers 2020/21

Pugsley

Lost 4-1 at Stenny. Don't know if Stenny played their full strength team, but Berwick had 6 missing.

Hit the woodwork 3 times and it appears we look good going forward, but still leak too many goals at the back. 

1 hour ago, gogsy said:

Check out the clubs tweets today, Saturdays game is being streamed free. 

Thanks for the reply. I saw that but can’t watch Saturday, I am already looking forward to hopefully streaming Tuesdays away game (!). 
Guess I will have to wait  until next week to find out.

IP

1 hour ago, IslaPlanaBRFC said:

Thanks for the reply. I saw that but can’t watch Saturday, I am already looking forward to hopefully streaming Tuesdays away game (!). 
Guess I will have to wait  until next week to find out.

IP

They intend to stream every home game whilst fans are not allowed in. Saturday is free, £6.75 thereafter 

Well, the big day is finally here after what seems like a life time of anticipation.

I've booked my access to the live stream and bought my half time draw ticket so all I need now is a beer from the fridge at 3.00pm any fingers crossed for no buffering etc. so I can enjoy an afternoons futty.

Best of luck to all at the club and a big THANK YOU for all the hard work behind the scenes to bring us this big event right to our computer screens :thumsup2

Drab game but welcome 3pts via a wonder strike. Will need improved performance level v Spartans, Caley Braves and EK.

Streaming excellent until buffer issue 2nd half. Well done to club for getting this going and drawing 300+ viewers. (Be good if camera could zoom-in at chances/corners/etc. - Musselburgh's did this last night). Will justify my £6.75 until crowds permitted.

Well done to all at the club on a good start to the season.👍

It's a shame that I missed most of the second half due to losing the stream feed, but the result was great.

I had intended to wear my new first team top to watch the game, but although I ordered a 3XL to fit comfortably around my shapely carcus, disapointingly, it was definately not a 3XL, but a Large at best. Somone at Border Embroideries is having a laugh if they think that this is acceptable after spending 38 sqidlys and having to wait 6 months for delivery!!! Not impressed - it's going back.👎

1 hour ago, Pugsley said:

Well done to all at the club on a good start to the season.👍

It's a shame that I missed most of the second half due to losing the stream feed, but the result was great.

I had intended to wear my new first team top to watch the game, but although I ordered a 3XL to fit comfortably around my shapely carcus, disapointingly, it was definately not a 3XL, but a Large at best. Somone at Border Embroideries is having a laugh if they think that this is acceptable after spending 38 sqidlys and having to wait 6 months for delivery!!! Not impressed - it's going back.👎

Someone definitely needs to tell kit manufacturers that the average football player's and average football fan's physique are a bit different.

2 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

By what to judge on another gremlin-troubled stream it was a flat performance.Rallied in 2nd half but defensive lapse wide gave Spartans a chance to clinically finish. Onwards to Braves.

Unfortunately due to travel issues delaying me for an hour. I didn't have appropriate time to test things. Personally, disappointed at the stream but hopefully it was a better viewing in the 2nd half. 

To be honest, I think you're right. Mostly flat, certainly in the first half. Probably didn't miss much. Improved second half. I thought the Spartans keeper had a few decent saves but having Lewy, Kev and Liall back will be a boost. 

Scrappy first half from both sides. Piss poor if truth be told. 

2nd half was less hectic but still very disappointing in terms of quality. Our passing was dreadful - either nowhere near the intended target, or so slow that it was easily intercepted. A few good moves, but often culminating in a balls up of some description. Early days and good players to come back, but Finnie aside, most of the new boys  have a lot of work to do. 

Tried to sign-up for Braves stream after they made it available for free at 11th hour - but it only seemed to work on mobiles. Ended-up with Tweedmouth v Thornton from Shielfield instead.

Solid win against decent opponents. Promising if unremarkable start to the season. Very hard game home to EK next Saturday before winnable visit from Edinburgh Uni on Tuesday week.