Cigar Enthusiasts

Don't know if I'll get much response to this or if this type of thread exists already, but have recently taken up cigar smoking as a lockdown pleasure & was looking to see if there were any recommendations from other posters?  Happy to range from supermarket brands to more upmarket cigars.

The last time I puked was 14 years ago after smoking a huge cigar. Mrs and new baby were out for a walk, I got drunk, couldn’t find any ciggies so had to resort to some giant comedy sized cigar someone had brought me from their holiday. Projectile vomited red wine all over our white bed covers and walls just in time for Mrs Par getting home. 

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Sir Winston Churchill - latest news, breaking stories and comment ...

I'll be honest, the company isnt great thus far. 

Yes, very much a day trip to Barlinnie if you're surrounded by the racists & the perverts.  I shall now be reviewing my life choices with great urgency.

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I recently took up smoking cigarettes due to lockdown boredom and really enjoy it. It's a great pastime.

It makes your fingers stink though.

Mental. I thought smokers were a dying breed, don't excuse the pun. 

Will usually have a few on holiday or at Christmas/Birthday etc. 

Thousands out there, depends on what taste you're after. 

Would recommend buying from Europe, cigars (or tobacco in general) are ridiculously priced over here. Just don't go daft and get hit by customs (still works out cheaper in fairness). 

iHavanas / Hacico are worth having a look at, I think both do a sample pack, might be of use. 

Oh and most importantly, get a proper lighter. 

Edited by LondonHMFC