Celtic in Europe 2020/21

Antony

4 minutes ago, sydney said:

Ironically that probably showed Lennon up even more. His blind trust in certain players while ignoring others might well still cost him his job. In last chance saloon he shakes it up and what happens ? The players he has overlooked put in a good performance and get 3 points. Be interesting to see his team selection next game.,

Aitken and Nicholas straight back into the team

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Right we’ve only got just over a month of being able to use this thread so let’s get on it!

First up is Danish runners up Midtjylland. Bit mental we won’t be allowed any fans at the away leg given what’s going on at the moment with the euros, but I’m sure UEFA will have their delegates well treated.

Right we’ve only got just over a month of being able to use this thread so let’s get on it!
First up is Danish runners up Midtjylland. Bit mental we won’t be allowed any fans at the away leg given what’s going on at the moment with the euros, but I’m sure UEFA will have their delegates well treated.

You do realise 2020/21 is finished?

2 hours ago, The Marly said:
On 17/06/2021 at 09:39, stressball said:

You do realise 2020/21 is finished?

Yup, I do.

I’d have anticipated just renaming the thread much like the Rangers one.

Oh well, thanks for saving me from my time machine.