Celtic in Europe 2020/21

Antony

A shite performance but thankfully we didn't have to deal with extra time.

The quicker we sign a competent LWB, Lennon makes tactical subs before the 70th minute, starts Ajeti & Frimpong every game, stops starting Christie upfront and Brown altogether the better. Apart from that, all is going great!

11 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

A shite performance but thankfully we didn't have to deal with extra time.

The quicker we sign a competent LWB, Lennon makes tactical subs before the 70th minute, starts Ajeti & Frimpong every game, stops starting Christie upfront and Brown altogether the better. Apart from that, all is going great!

I can’t fathom why Frimpong doesn’t start every match. He’s the best full back in Scotland at the moment.

No chance. He has the full backing of the fans and board and let’s be honest all Celtic fans care about is beating Rangers.

Maybe the board but he doesn’t have the backing of the fans atm.

Brown and Christie have to be dropped. Frimpong, Ajeti and Ntcham have to start. Don’t understand why he persists with Taylor either, we’re conceding way too many goals domestically anyway just go all out attack. 3 CB’s with Frimpong, Elyounossi, Ntcham, McGregor, Turnbull, Ajeti and Edouard would average about 5 goals a game in Scotland (and concede about 4 but that’s not important).

2 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Maybe the board but he doesn’t have the backing of the fans atm.

Brown and Christie have to be dropped. Frimpong, Ajeti and Ntcham have to start. Don’t understand why he persists with Taylor either, we’re conceding way too many goals domestically anyway just go all out attack. 3 CB’s with Frimpong, Elyounossi, Ntcham, McGregor, Turnbull, Ajeti and Edouard would average about 5 goals a game in Scotland (and concede about 4 but that’s not important).

Obviously I only see short bursts in highlights but Frimpong does look very good going forward. I also think N’tcham looks a good player from what I’ve seen.

Taylor isn’t very good and surely nobody at Celtic thought he was good enough ??

Whats up with Christie and Edouard ? Just off the boil ??

Obviously I only see short bursts in highlights but Frimpong does look very good going forward. I also think N’tcham looks a good player from what I’ve seen.
Taylor isn’t very good and surely nobody at Celtic thought he was good enough ??
Whats up with Christie and Edouard ? Just off the boil ??

Taylor is alright domestically and in a formation/position that suits him but he’s not a wing back in a 352.

Edouard either seems unfit or not interested, he was injured a few weeks ago and hasn’t been great since then so hopefully it’s down to that rather than him just giving up and wanting a move. Christie has been awful all season, could prob pull out stats saying he’s scored a decent amount of goals and has a few assists but that’s cause takes about a million shots a game and takes all the corners which are shite 90 percent of the time. He always wants to be the hero and really needs dropped for a few games to show him he isn’t, we have Turnbull now and Rogic should be fit soon so there’s no reason for it not to happen but Lennon loves him so I doubt it will.

He always wants to be the hero and really needs dropped for a few games to show him he isn’t, we have Turnbull now and Rogic should be fit soon so there’s no reason for it not to happen but Lennon loves him so I doubt it will.

Thought Rogic was moving to Qatar?

39 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

I watched Ferencvaros against Molde just to see if Celtic underestimated them and maybe we did.
Not playing a striker was a mistake from Lennon but I agree with him Celtic should've won that game.
Celtic didn't get the chance to have a second leg to undo the mistake like we have on many other occasions.

Edited by wastecoatwilly