Celtic in Europe 2020/21

Antony

For years both sides of the cheek have been buying second rate foreign dirge at inflated prices. Majority of these players are mercenaries.  Time to go back to having majority of team Scottish who have a bit of pride and will fight for the jersey.

9 minutes ago, Elric said:

For years both sides of the cheek have been buying second rate foreign dirge at inflated prices. Majority of these players are mercenaries.  Time to go back to having majority of team Scottish who have a bit of pride and will fight for the jersey.

They've always purchased second rate pish, both from Scotland and elsewhere.

Loathe as I am to defend them, Celtic have had some excellent signings in the last few years. Sevco have made a few as well. 

Also neither team would be winning the league with a side composed entirely of Scottish players, and being Scottish doesn't make someone automatically have more pride and more 'willing to fight for the jersey'. Absolute yer da pish that only the thickest folk truly believe. Some xenophobia there too by suggesting that all non Scottish players are somehow mercenaries. 

All around, a horrendous post by you.

Brexit means Brexit! [emoji35][emoji636]

1 hour ago, Elric said:

So Morelos for one million = second rate dirge at inflated prices?

i am interested in your theory and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

33 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Europa League awaits, GET DOON! 

Funny Laughing Gif - Animated Gif Images - GIFs Center

Maybe they'll release numerous tear soaked statements that, whilst aimed at the thickest of their fanbase, are seemingly lapped up by even normally sensible fans, will start costly and ultimately doomed legal action against having to play in a lower tier competition, will have angry morons demanding boycotts of everyone who doesn't agree with them and will gloat about the Champions League will go bust without the 'green and white pound', all whilst desperately dreaming that clubs go out of business and folk lose their jobs just because Celtic were a bit pish?

P.S. I am in agreement that it is funny and I'm all for them getting pumped in Europe at all times. Also, no need for the usual stock responses/tropes of 'you seem upset' etc. You overplayed that unoriginal nonsense long ago 

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Maybe they'll release numerous tear soaked statements that, whilst aimed at the thickest of their fanbase, are seemingly lapped up by even normally sensible fans, will start costly and ultimately doomed legal action against having to play in a lower tier competition, will have angry morons demanding boycotts of everyone who doesn't agree with them and will gloat about the Champions League will go bust without the 'green and white pound', all whilst desperately dreaming that clubs go out of business and folk lose their jobs just because Celtic were a bit pish?

P.S. I am in agreement that it is funny and I'm all for them getting pumped in Europe at all times. Also, no need for the usual stock responses/tropes of 'you seem upset' etc. You overplayed that unoriginal nonsense long ago 

You're like a particularly sticky lump of dog shite stuck to the sole of a boot.  No offense like. :)

37 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

You're like a particularly sticky lump of dog shite stuck to the sole of a boot.  No offense like. :)

Personal insults just because Hearts were relegated. Classy.

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

They've always purchased second rate pish, both from Scotland and elsewhere.

Loathe as I am to defend them, Celtic have had some excellent signings in the last few years. Sevco have made a few as well. 

Also neither team would be winning the league with a side composed entirely of Scottish players, and being Scottish doesn't make someone automatically have more pride and more 'willing to fight for the jersey'. Absolute yer da pish that only the thickest folk truly believe. Some xenophobia there too by suggesting that all non Scottish players are somehow mercenaries. 

All around, a horrendous post by you.

Scouser Calm Down GIF - Scouser CalmDown KeepCalm GIFs

Edited by Jacksgranda

4 hours ago, Elric said:

I was thinking that. Just starting going through the team.

Keeper - looks shite. also small. Craig Gordon is clearly better based on last night

Right Back - He is a complete Jobber. Would be better off with a 34 yr old Lustig.

I could go on. 

18 hours ago, David W said:

Third year in a row. Under Rodgers (who is an absolute fraud in European ties) they couldn't get a win against a ten man AEK at Parkhead in 2018.

Brown lasting 90 minutes should be a sacking offence in itself for Lennon. A mile off the pace defending, and a waste of a jersey when chasing the game.

They didn't lose at home but yeah, by all accounts they should have won. You don't want to be going to Greece needing a result. 

In each of these three they were the seeded side and were knocked out in the third qualifying round - they didn't even make it to the play-off round.