Queen's Park 2020/21

13 hours ago, airdrieman said:

I'm sure I read Hibs are mothballing their academy team for at least a season so it's not impossible. 

Alternatively, with a drop in income of several millions, they could be looking to young players to make the step up to the first team, especially those who have recently been compared to Andy Robertson.

1 hour ago, Chester Desmond said:

Alternatively, with a drop in income of several millions, they could be looking to young players to make the step up to the first team, especially those who have recently been compared to Andy Robertson.

I'd be surprised if, but delighted if he came back. We don't play until October either. Reckon Hibs might have a look at him in the first half of the season and send him back out if they feel he's still a bit undercooked. On the evidence I saw, I don't think that's likely. 

On 08/07/2020 at 19:06, williebraveheart said:

Spiders Lives Matter

Not in my house they don't. Horrible wee fuckers. They are lucky the missus is a dab hand with a glass and a bit of paper

50 minutes ago, an86 said:

I'd be surprised if, but delighted if he came back. We don't play until October either. Reckon Hibs might have a look at him in the first half of the season and send him back out if they feel he's still a bit undercooked. On the evidence I saw, I don't think that's likely. 

If they do loan him out again you'd think it would likely be at a higher level League 2 if they're looking for him to develop.  He's not going to be first or even necessarily second choice for Hibs this year initially, but its long season ahead and their current left-back made his first team debut in 2005 and won't be around forever. 

11 minutes ago, Chester Desmond said:

If they do loan him out again you'd think it would likely be at a higher level League 2 if they're looking for him to develop.  He's not going to be first or even necessarily second choice for Hibs this year initially, but its long season ahead and their current left-back made his first team debut in 2005 and won't be around forever. 

Aye, I'd  be astonished - but happy as f**k obviously - if he ended up back with us.

2 hours ago, NathanQP said:

Harry the Hippo was a pointless mascot, what’s a hippo got to do with QP emoji23.png

Barrel-shaped torsos? Latin words? Somebody at the club found an old fancy dress costume in their cupboard?   

18 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

A ton supporter has suggested that Nicky Jamieson is headed our way , did he leave ,was he freed (has no club as of now ) whats he like ?

He was released which was a major disappointment to a lot of fans. Will be an excellent signing for you. Commands the air and distribution is sound. Best of luck to him.

2 hours ago, whereismillar said:

A ton supporter has suggested that Nicky Jamieson is headed our way , did he leave ,was he freed (has no club as of now ) whats he like ?

You are getting a class player and a committed young player who has had to find his route back into the game the hard way.

On 09/07/2020 at 14:44, williebraveheart said:

Can spiders be racist?

There's racist Spiderman: 

Peter ParKKKer.

I quite like spiders. They eat flies. Flies eat shit, spread disease, can't find their way out of places because they're thick and make an annoying buzzing sound. 

Basically flies are the Clyde fans of the insect world.