Queen's Park 2020/21

36 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Whatever happens with Queens there'll come a time when you have to sack McKinnon. As soon as Queens face decent opposition you'll see what a clueless moron McKinnon is. 

Luckily we don’t care what some wee Falkirk fan thinks and are capable of forming our own opinions.

16 minutes ago, Spider Rico said:

Luckily we don’t care what some wee Falkirk fan thinks and are capable of forming our own opinions.

Haha you can take what I'm saying as a warning. You just have to look at his managerial record at Dundee United and Falkirk, it was worse than atrocious. 

25 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Haha you can take what I'm saying as a warning. You just have to look at his managerial record at Dundee United and Falkirk, it was worse than atrocious. 

For as hated as he is by Falkirk fans, they sure love to continually talk about him and send reminders of his “atrocious” managerial career 

Edited by qpfc

5 minutes ago, qpfc said:

For as hated as he is by Falkirk fans, they sure love to continually talk about him and send reminders of his “atrocious” managerial career 

Seeking out the Queen’s Park thread specifically for that purpose. The definition of wee guy behaviour 

25 minutes ago, Spider Rico said:

Seeking out the Queen’s Park thread specifically for that purpose. The definition of wee guy behaviour 

If anyone has wee club syndrome it's you lot, we average over 4000 fans at home and you average less than 600. No doubt who the wee club is. 

31 minutes ago, MS RR said:

If anyone has wee club syndrome it's you lot, we average over 4000 fans at home and you average less than 600. No doubt who the wee club is. 

Or the wee guy, which was the point. Anyway, the last thing we'll be doing is being done down by a fan of the only side to lose to a team from Lichtenstein in Europe. 

Enjoying the journey.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

2 hours ago, MS RR said:

Whatever happens with Queens there'll come a time when you have to sack McKinnon. As soon as Queens face decent opposition you'll see what a clueless moron McKinnon is. 

Still seething. Lovely stuff.

mckinnon.jpg

3 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Or the wee guy, which was the point. Anyway, the last thing we'll be doing is being done down by a fan of the only side to lose to a team from Lichtenstein in Europe. 

Enjoying the journey.

I’ve been to both Polmont and Vaduz and oddly enough they’re about the same size. Vaduz was prettier though. And didn’t have a prison.

6 hours ago, MS RR said:

Thank you for giving us an example of a clueless moron. If Ray turns into one we will now be able to spot it.

2 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I’ve been to both Polmont and Vaduz and oddly enough they’re about the same size. Vaduz was prettier though. And didn’t have a prison.

Well Polmont doesn't have a prison either, the young offenders prison is actually in Reading. 

Well, this is bizarre. I think your energies would be better spent abusing your L1 rivals that deserve abuse. Like, to pick an utterly random example, Clyde, rather than harmless L2 no marks QP 

I don't suppose you'd like to troll Edinburgh City as well for having ex Falkirk coach James McDonaugh as our manager? 

Actually, dinna bother.

Guest The Phoenix

With advance apologies for pedantry... it’s actually in Brightons. 

H M YOUNG OFFENDERS INSTITUTION
Redding Road
Brightons
FALKIRK
FK2 0AB