Queen's Park 2020/21

2 hours ago, spiders4ever said:

Do you deny that she supports the Ibrox club? If she does come to QP then undoubtedly she will do a great job but for how long?

Suggest you do some background checks on The Green Baron. Unlikely anyone will be using Fourth Hampden as a staging post for Ibrox. 

5 hours ago, spiders4ever said:

Do you deny that she supports the Ibrox club? If she does come to QP then undoubtedly she will do a great job but for how long?

Who do you think most people who come to the club supported before they arrived? She's a professional who has been posting photos all week of her celebrating Rangers being done in the last minute of a cup final. She will be an absolutely terrific asset to Queen's Park, as she has been at Motherwell and Hibs. We'll be extremely lucky to have her at the club. 

18 hours ago, The man with no name said:

What will Dooflick and I do now😊

18 hours ago, williebraveheart said:

Practice saying "Yes, Leanne".

Well that is for sure, but the lady in question, I understand, does not suffer fools gladly and everyone at Lesser will have to be on their toes,

On 27/11/2020 at 19:15, bobthespider said:

If true I would imagine it’s a Willie Haughey appointment and the end of the committee system that has run our club ....exciting times ahead .

I must have missed that communication to the members i.e the supporters who own our club and who elect the committee from within the membership. 

This won't be happening. I'd say the current system is indeed the best way to stop us from becoming another Gretna.

re Dempster. If it's true then I just see this as a significant upgrade of the current General Manager position and she will report to the committee, mainly El Presidente ( not sure where this leaves the current general manager mind you but I'm sure she will be looked after) It's a bold move but the last time I read our accounts they looked healthy enough and we will still have a few bob in the coffers after the redevelopment of Lesser.   

1 hour ago, Mick1867 said:

I must have missed that communication to the members i.e the supporters who own our club and who elect the committee from within the membership. 

This won't be happening. I'd say the current system is indeed the best way to stop us from becoming another Gretna.

re Dempster. If it's true then I just see this as a significant upgrade of the current General Manager position and she will report to the committee, mainly El Presidente ( not sure where this leaves the current general manager mind you but I'm sure she will be looked after) It's a bold move but the last time I read our accounts they looked healthy enough and we will still have a few bob in the coffers after the redevelopment of Lesser.   

...also appointing Dempster pretty much ensures Neil Lennon will never be our manager!! :)

Did former QP and Scotland player Malky Mackay Junior not just become available for a position like this, if the position even exists? Or maybe he’s going to Celtic to replace Neil Lennon after his move to Hibs as Director of Football now that Leanne Dempster is moving to Fourth Hampden. 

Or maybe Malky’s going to Hibs, Chris Sutton gets the Celtic job ‘cos he knows everything about everything and Lennon joins Sky to do a passive-aggressive stand-up alongside Ally McCoist. Exciting times!

1 hour ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Did former QP and Scotland player Malky Mackay Junior not just become available for a position like this, if the position even exists? Or maybe he’s going to Celtic to replace Neil Lennon after his move to Hibs as Director of Football now that Leanne Dempster is moving to Fourth Hampden. 

Or maybe Malky’s going to Hibs, Chris Sutton gets the Celtic job ‘cos he knows everything about everything and Lennon joins Sky to do a passive-aggressive stand-up alongside Ally McCoist. Exciting times!

One Malky Mackay at the club is more than enough