Queen's Park 2020/21

22 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Alright troops, might be worth tuning into tonight's episode of A View from the Terrace - it stars Queen's Park's #1 and all-round top boi Wullie Muir!

It's on tonight at 11pm on the BBC Scotland channel. We'll see you there!

wullie.thumb.jpg.28a44df1b45a91d04c152bcfe8c34130.jpg

Really enjoyed it and Willie came across really well 😊

16 hours ago, Alf Stamp Army said:

Good news Simon Murray hat-trick for Strollers against Caledonian Braves this afternoon
Pretty strong line up and more good news Craig Slater started so injury couldn't have been too bad emoji1696.png

Lifelong fan K. McAllister maintains his record of attendance since 1903 at yesterday’s game.

image.thumb.jpeg.20e200565b2499cee5b7a8e7b71a5a37.jpeg

Surprised Gillespie has fell out the starting 11 of late. He was solid in all his games imo. Any news if he’s picked up a knock or anything? It’s a very attacking team today so that may be why. I don’t think Brechin will apply much pressure so the role sitting  in front of the back 4 might not be required today. 

I'm almost looking forward to Jack and Victor at the microphone tomorrow. Hoping they'll squeeze a few Arthur Montfordisms into the commentary.
Great description by Keith of Paul Walker's crucial goal in title winning 1999/2000 season [emoji106]
Only problem being it was against East Fife not Brechin unless I picked that up wrong [emoji848]

13 minutes ago, Alf Stamp Army said:

Great description by Keith of Paul Walker's crucial goal in title winning 1999/2000 season emoji106.png
Only problem being it was against East Fife not Brechin unless I picked that up wrong emoji848.png

Paul Walker scored at Hampden against both East Fife and Brechin in the run in. First minute against East Fife and last minute against Brechin. Brechin game was the second last of the season and meant a point away to Cowdenbeath in the last game would secure the title.

Paul Walker scored at Hampden against both East Fife and Brechin in the run in. First minute against East Fife and last minute against Brechin. Brechin game was the second last of the season and meant a point away to Cowdenbeath in the last game would secure the title.
[emoji106] Ah OK thanks need to pay more attention [emoji28] his goal against East Fife was more memorable in my head but 90th min winner with 10 men v Brechin prob more crucial!