Queen's Park 2020/21

Wrote a bit about yous in my first ever non-uni/school bit of writing. Feel free to take a look and any sort of feedback would be appreciated! Don’t worry it’s all positive seeing as yous are streets ahead of the rest of the league.

https://thelocalscot.co.uk/f/the-5-teams-to-watch-in-the-scottish-lower-leagues-this-season

31 minutes ago, Sheriff Harry S. Truman said:

Wrote a bit about yous in my first ever non-uni/school bit of writing. Feel free to take a look and any sort of feedback would be appreciated! Don’t worry it’s all positive seeing as yous are streets ahead of the rest of the league.

https://thelocalscot.co.uk/f/the-5-teams-to-watch-in-the-scottish-lower-leagues-this-season

I like your user name

Just now, williebraveheart said:

How quaint!

1 hour ago, Young Turk said:

I’ve given them my email at 3 times, but still prefer to send me a letter. Suppose it’s nice to get something other than a bill through the post. 

I've heard of others that have same issue. I was sent an e-mail asking for my e-mail address once. 

Edited by Boris the Spider

That seems really low, is there a reason for it?
The SFA only paid about half of that, the other half was made up by 2 generous benefactors. If it wasnt for them we might not have come to an agreement at all.
Long story, but they were able to get it so cheap as there were a number of historical debts from the refurb years ago (Lottery grants and debentures). Those debts will never need repaid if it remains the National Stadium, but if the SFA decided not to renew their lease and go elsewhere, then we would suddenly be about £20m in the hole, which would obviously cripple us. Basically the SFA had us over a barrel knowing we'd almost no option but to sell for far less than its value.
You could argue that as the SFA now take on those debts then the value of the deal was much higher, but unless they sell Hampden they'll never have to repay them.

I've heard of others that have same issue. I was sent an e-mail asking for my e-mail adress once. 
Ha ha, yes I once had that same email too.

I'm a member and on the email list, but haven't had anything through yet. However my son has a season ticket and has no email address of his own yet, and he got a letter through today with log in details.

That was sh!t. Can’t believe we’re paying these guys. Absolute nightmare when Haughey stops the funding cause McKinnon is awful and we’ve signed a bunch of championship duds. 

Anyway, the positives are they didn’t score....

3 games played and not 1 goal. Absolutely pish.

Entertain me with replies. 

A bit disappointed with what I watched there . Was maybe expecting a bit too much with all the hype with every player talking about the project and getting promotion.
Four games Airdrie-Thistle-Morton-Stirling....Ray saying after the Morton game he was delighted. Today thought we were lucky to come away with a point .
Hope slater and Murray are back and fit soon and can stay fit .
Let’s hope we can get a goal next week or even a few good shots . First league game hopefully upwards and onwards from here .
Galt should be starting also in my opinion.

On 15/10/2020 at 15:59, The Resurrection said:

Just curious why you support Queen's Park, you never have anything positive to say about the Club?

Just having a laugh. I’m not one to follow the crowd and be in love with a group of staff and players who don’t really care. Hopefully things pick up but I worry for the future of the club. That’s being a fan 👍😁