Queen's Park 2020/21

19 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I don't want the top but I'll have 2 See you Jimmy wigs.

Doesn't go well with any of my cravates so I'll probably give it a miss. But my initial thought was it would be popular with collectors from all over so the German story is very welcome. And of course we have our Ladies team represented which will sell a few too.  

But the marketing masterstroke has to be having the model giving the Dundonian-hard-as-f**k-whae-ur-ye-gawkin-at look. "If Simon can wear it, anyone can!"

2 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Apologies if I missed it but are we not hooked up yet? QPTv is one of the best match highlights in the league; surely we'll have streaming? Or are those rascals at the SFA looking for a slice?

https://queensparkfc.co.uk/live-streaming-plans/

A "healthy" debate on this on page 40-41.  The "nothing is guaranteed" line is a bit of a concern.

1 hour ago, Dooflick said:

Good young player with a good future. Was disappointed when we did not retain him. Not sure if he was not interested in full time football.

Echo this. Good player. Will benefit with your full time set up. Should make the step up as technically good. Was never offered anything with us for this season.

3 hours ago, Dooflick said:

Good young player with a good future. Was disappointed when we did not retain him. Not sure if he was not interested in full time football.

Seems unlikely given he's just signed for a full time football club and gave an interview about how desperate he was to try full time football and how disappointed he was not to be offered it at Queen's Park.

15 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Seems unlikely given he's just signed for a full time football club and gave an interview about how desperate he was to try full time football and how disappointed he was not to be offered it at Queen's Park.

😂 auld Dooflick is having a nightmare these days.  

1 hour ago, spider1867 said:

Echo this. Good player. Will benefit with your full time set up. Should make the step up as technically good. Was never offered anything with us for this season.

Obviously McKinnon didn't fancy him and thinks the midfielders brought in will do better. Time will tell. 

20 hours ago, Mick1867 said:

😂 auld Dooflick is having a nightmare these days.  

OK guys so two mistakes in two weeks. Thought QOS were half in half re playing staff, so the fact that they are full time makes it even more sad that QP did not fancy him, as I think he has very good potential. So that is two players released by QP that have been snapped up by Championship clubs. Or is that my third mistake in two weeks?

1 hour ago, Dooflick said:

OK guys so two mistakes in two weeks. Thought QOS were half in half re playing staff, so the fact that they are full time makes it even more sad that QP did not fancy him, as I think he has very good potential. So that is two players released by QP that have been snapped up by Championship clubs. Or is that my third mistake in two weeks?

If you mean Euan East, he turned down an offer from QP so he wasn't released. Boris is the man with the inside gen, so perhaps he can confirm.

If you weren't trying so hard to find fault, being personal in your criticism and being a smart arse into the bargain, no one would be bothered about your mistakes.

I would add that I'd love to have seen McGrory retained.