Queen's Park 2020/21

4 hours ago, williebraveheart said:

I really hope not but the press will find out before the supporters of the club. Their PR skills are atrocious.

It strikes me tonight, watching the scenes in George Square, that if the club was really switched on PR wise, now would be a great time to promote the club as an  alternative to the Old Firm.

10 hours ago, Arachnophile said:

It strikes me tonight, watching the scenes in George Square, that if the club was really switched on PR wise, now would be a great time to promote the club as an  alternative to the Old Firm.

As a ashamed rangers fan lookin for a club to support that I don't need to constantly make excuses for I'd agree with this. 

Does anyone think we will receive news on any of the following this coming week?

Who will be picking the team next season 

Who will be in the team next season 

Where we will play our home games

Where the team will train 

If and when building work will start again on our new stadium

A date for the club AGM

What the new “structure” will be

What the Charitable Trust will be doing and who will be leading it

Have I missed anything?

55 minutes ago, Spider Rico said:

Does anyone think we will receive news on any of the following this coming week?

A date for the club AGM

Have I missed anything?

Is Queen's Park Football Club Limited ( SC005382) to be dissolved by 31st December 2021?

If yes to the above, what will be the new entity called and who will be registered directors?

1 hour ago, Spider Rico said:

A date for the club AGM

Have I missed anything?

eh maybees Naw .

Maybe  us  members, associates, supporters   who frequent this thread  we should all start e-mailing the club to ask  what is happening - seems to be the only channel available to us.  

Will it make a difference - probably not.

Scunnered the  the whole communications thing   since we won the league .

3 hours ago, Spider Rico said:

A date for the club AGM

Have I missed anything?

You've had your Papa Johns advert and update on availability of polo shirts. Very ungrateful.

4 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Is Queen's Park Football Club Limited ( SC005382) to be dissolved by 31st December 2021?

If yes to the above, what will be the new entity called and who will be registered directors?

Can they do this without the permission of the members? Surely not.

19 hours ago, Arachnophile said:

Bit late for that.

The Jags are THE alternative to the Ugly Sisters.

FTOF! 😎

Met one of the players during the week.  According to him, Ray was not sacked; he didn't say any more than that.  I asked about the medals; the wee medals that the players collected on the presentation night weren't actually the championship medals, but were supplied by the sponsors for the presentation ceremony.  Peter Grant who was quite literally under the surgeon's knife when the game was in progress, asked the committee guy who is in the team bubble to make sure he grabbed him a "medal" on the night, which is why he ended up with one when another player gave it to him.   The actual medals come later and only go to those who qualify for them per SPFL rules ("x" number of games although I would imagine the manager would get one too).  The guy didn't know anything more about the Lesser situation than anyone here does.

On 15/05/2021 at 17:50, Charliechurch said:

It'll make no difference whatsoever. 

Results are all that matter in professional football.

There is nothing unique about QP in the sense that you're now just another wee club with a sugar daddy.

Hopefully soon to be a big club with a sugar daddy.

3 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Met one of the players during the week.  According to him, Ray was not sacked; he didn't say any more than that.  I asked about the medals; the wee medals that the players collected on the presentation night weren't actually the championship medals, but were supplied by the sponsors for the presentation ceremony.  Peter Grant who was quite literally under the surgeon's knife when the game was in progress, asked the committee guy who is in the team bubble to make sure he grabbed him a "medal" on the night, which is why he ended up with one when another player gave it to him.   The actual medals come later and only go to those who qualify for them per SPFL rules ("x" number of games although I would imagine the manager would get one too).  The guy didn't know anything more about the Lesser situation than anyone here does.

If he took one to give to Peter Grant, why was he wearing it the next day in Pollok Park and why did that guy they call Doc have one round his neck?

10 hours ago, Spider Rico said:

A date for the club AGM

Have I missed anything?

Will the pies be better and cheaper?

13 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Grateful for any relevant info HD. Much appreciated. Happy to believe (because it’s you) the medal story, although still quite a gap between doing a friend a favour to strutting around the next morning like a hat-trick hero. Hope big Pete’s recovering well.

28 minutes ago, an86 said:

"Affordable." Agents licking their lips if Haughey thinks you need to pay £1800 per month for a decent flat.

Well done to him for trying to fix the housing shortage but it's clear that he's been living the high life for a bit too long.

Here's an £1800 a month penthouse in the city centre with a fucking hot tub and pool table on the balcony.😂

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/90828526#/