Queen's Park 2020/21

31 minutes ago, el jubilado said:

Broadwood being suggested in The Scotsman today.

Pitchforks and flaming torches to the ready! 

Wonder what Dempster’s audit sheet looked for? Option A: ensure fans and members have the best of facilities. Option B: ensure there’s a good bar and food service for entertaining Director’s of visitnig clubs?

Tony Quinn still with us. Announcement on website.
Glad to hear that. Just goes to show you shouldn't believe everything you read in the papers. Hopefully the president clears up some other things in today's announcement.

21 hours ago, Dooflick said:

Nice piece in the Daily Ranger today about QP and some comments from club legend Tony Quinn, where he says good things about the club and how he was with us for about 20 years as player and coach before he left at the end of last season. Strangely he is still listed on the club website as a coach. Another piece of lack of communication from the club, in not telling us that he had left and thanking him for his wonderful service to the club over these 20 odd years.

8 minutes ago, williebraveheart said:

Tony Quinn still with us. Announcement on website.

Dooflick....can you provide link? 

28 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

https://queensparkfc.co.uk/tony-quinn/

Still around but don’t have a first team role for him. Spin of the week. Can anyone find an image or video of him in the technical area this season?

I can't find an image or video of me in the stadium this season.  Could it be due to COVID. 

29 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Still around but don’t have a first team role for him. Spin of the week. Can anyone find an image or video of him in the technical area this season?

"The club hope there will be a role for Tony to continue his long and valued contribution to Queen’s Park." 

So is Tony Quinn at the club or not? He's either here or he isn't. Another communications masterclass. 

3 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

As I started this I am glad the club has now come out and clarified Tony is still with us. This of course should have been done at the start of the season with him being listed as a coach but never appearing in the dugout this season. 

Final game at Hampden Park confirmed by the club with 13 minutes notice. What an absolute fucking embarrassment.

Total incompetence from our Committee but should we be surprised? I was really looking forward to today’s game but Queen’s have managed to drain me of all enthusiasm.

Livid at how this has all been handled.

At least QP will be bringing top of the league football to Broadwood.

I suppose what all those Clyde wallopers used to say about them going to be the strongest team in League 1 was true as they're holding up all the others :lol:

Sad day. I didn't know it was the last QP match at Hampden today. Only just found out a few minutes ago. Must be a strange feeling not being able to go back there for your matches.

Might be a while before I see Cowden play at Lesser Hampden. Although with McKinnon in charge, you might come straight back down. Hopefully we are still there (or better) and don't slip through the trap door.

32 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

At least QP will be bringing top of the league football to Broadwood.

I suppose what all those Clyde wallopers used to say about them going to be the strongest team in League 1 was true as they're holding up all the others :lol:

I remember that. All they kept on about was how League 1 would be a stroll with the team they had.