Queen's Park 2020/21

23 hours ago, Arachnophile said:

Amazing tributes from Hibs fans below the tweet. I do hope she comes to Hampden. She has a proven track record in winning the Scottish Cup again after a long long wait.

Careful now. Some sensitive wee souls on here get easily rattled by such tongue in cheek comments. 

Dumpster seems to be extremely well respects by Hibs fans which is a rare event at any club. She also likes labradors so that’ll do for me.

The phrase “widest possible community” doesn’t quite fit for QP though. More a fit for the nation. Scotland FC badly needs a reboot too.We’ll find out soon enough. 

Southside of Glasgow is the most diverse area in the whole of Scotland. I've argued for a long time that we should be looking to make inroads within the various communities within the area and bringing them together, with the club as a focal point within the locality. Really hope that's part of the plan. I do think there's a lot of potential fans out there. The more we give to the community, the more we're likely to get back. 

22 minutes ago, Anonymous Spider said:

Nice of Ray to casually throw the team under a bus for “failing to respond” in the second half when he singularly failed to respond to any tactical issues. 

I really do fear we’re gonna get found even at league 1 if we end up getting promoted. Mckinnon’s persistence with 4-4-2 is infuriating at times, so many games this season I’ve said to myself that the system doesn’t suit the player’s capabilities and tonight against a competent team his tactics have been found out badly. I always feel like we set up to not lose at first instead of actually taking the game to the opposition and we’ve been warned from Falkirk fans about this. Still think we’ll win league 2 down to the quality and fitness of the team but from what I’ve seen, anyone thinking we’ll be doing back to back promotions using this system needs to think again. 

Also without Slater (a common theme nowadays) the creativity from midfield is non existent. An attacking midfielder would be my priority for the January window as we can’t rely on slater with his injury record as much as a good player he is 

Edited by qpfc