Queen's Park 2020/21

4 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Good to see BBC Sport keeping it’s finger on the pulse of SPFL lower leagues. After delivering a peach of a cross, speedy Galt somehow ran ahead of the ball to finish for the second goal. What a guy!

8E5CDCE2-2919-4B37-931C-8CEE34BA2AE7.thumb.jpeg.39257286ce452c8e6c9fc682ad3f51d5.jpeg

It's not just the BBC, its the same on all newspapers and websites. Clearly the information all comes from one source, which got it wrong. Hopefully it'll be corrected, for Buffalo Billy Baynham's sake if nothing else. 

On 24/10/2020 at 16:52, Ben Reilly said:
On 01/10/2020 at 11:06, Mick1867 said:
I volunteer to be a ball boy.

Looks like the coaching team from the community side beat you to it.

Snubbed and seething. Years of experience cast aside for those imposters. 

On 24/10/2020 at 15:58, HoustonSpider99 said:

Ive supported this club for 21 years and it's only just occurred to me i don't actually have a clue what our badge is.

Eh...it's a black and white shield with laurels on either side, a lion rampant on top, and an out of date club motto in Latin at the bottom. Very heraldic, registered as a coat of arms with the court of Lord Lyon, the oldest court in Scotland I believe. 

24 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Elgin posting that they're in a Tier 1 area and looking forward to welcoming fans in. Anyone told Nicola?

Well she announced their tier status and it clearly states that under tier 1  "stadia open - restricted numbers"

I hope they do get some folk in