Queen's Park 2020/21

25 minutes ago, Chester Desmond said:

The letter I got, as a season ticket holder, says that it covers league and play off games but that I'd need to buy access to cup matches so it seems it will be the same as usual as I assume members will get cup matches free.

How much was the season ticket? Given that it's only £10 to stream games individually. If it was more than £130 (13 home games) I would be arguing that you've prepaid for cup games too!

12 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

How much was the season ticket? Given that it's only £10 to stream games individually. If it was more than £130 (13 home games) I would be arguing that you've prepaid for cup games too!

I'm sure you are technically correct.

I, for one, will be perfectly happy to pay extra to watch the club on its triumphant Scottish Cup run.

8 hours ago, Chester Desmond said:

The letter I got, as a season ticket holder, says that it covers league and play off games but that I'd need to buy access to cup matches so it seems it will be the same as usual as I assume members will get cup matches free.

Glad to hear it. Can't have mere season ticket holders having the same status of the members.

Typical elitist attitude. Wouldn't expect anything less from the likes of you. 

We can’t all be part of the elite.

Just realised it’s Thursday. All the days merge into one at present.
Hope the details of how to log on to see game on Sat are posted soon. Or if I’ve missed it could someone point me in the direction of it.

31 minutes ago, Boris the Spider said:

We can’t all be part of the elite.

Just realised it’s Thursday. All the days merge into one at present.
Hope the details of how to log on to see game on Sat are posted soon. Or if I’ve missed it could someone point me in the direction of it.

Have you given the the club your email address? They might have emailed them? 

24 minutes ago, 54yrsafan said:

Re streaming   what about non season ticket holders   any news

There's a test stream planned for this afternoon, at very short notice. Only members can access today; not because of the impending class war but more practically people won't pay to be test pilots. Only those with the magic letters so far. Presumably, if all goes well, then Pay-per-View customers can access on Saturday using the plastic. The whole point of streaming media is to make money so fear not, all will be included.

Maybe worth noting that both Airdrie and Thistle had full games prior to "going live" and both had teething problems. Thistle's game v Hearts, using ball-tracking technology, was poor enough to bring back manual cameras for our game at Firhill.  Still, when the test is over there's 46 hours 'til kick off so plenty of time.

3 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

There's a test stream planned for this afternoon, at very short notice. Only members can access today; not because of the impending class war but more practically people won't pay to be test pilots. Only those with the magic letters so far. Presumably, if all goes well, then Pay-per-View customers can access on Saturday using the plastic. The whole point of streaming media is to make money so fear not, all will be included.

Maybe worth noting that both Airdrie and Thistle had full games prior to "going live" and both had teething problems. Thistle's game v Hearts, using ball-tracking technology, was poor enough to bring back manual cameras for our game at Firhill.  Still, when the test is over there's 46 hours 'til kick off so plenty of time.

Thanks for info guys      home win I hope

On 19/10/2020 at 08:10, Mick1867 said:

If you had reservations about what was proposed at the last meeting then I assume you stuck your hand up and said your piece.  If I was as concerned as you sound about Willie Haughey's involvement then I wouldn't have kept my mouth shut. Did you end up voting against the proposal?

I'm  a bit crushed that you can't remember I did ask a question but about reassurance that any benefactor would be just that but not involved in the running of the club. Answer was a bit vague tbh, suppose if your crafty with the language you can be flexible about what "involved" means.

Had barely heard of Mister Haughey at that point. I've since taken to learning about his life. Once an entrepreneur, always an entrepreneur. Check out the background to Go Radio.

1 hour ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Worked for me 👍