Queen's Park 2020/21

5 hours ago, Dooflick said:

OK guys so two mistakes in two weeks. Thought QOS were half in half re playing staff, so the fact that they are full time makes it even more sad that QP did not fancy him, as I think he has very good potential. So that is two players released by QP that have been snapped up by Championship clubs. Or is that my third mistake in two weeks?

Nae bother, just having a laugh

3 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

If you mean Euan East, he turned down an offer from QP so he wasn't released. Boris is the man with the inside gen, so perhaps he can confirm.

East left before the start of last season. He signed back then for Albion Rovers

Is this all or nothing for Ray McKinnon? Promotion or bust? An in-depth look at Queens Park in this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ug3iOXp-Ns

As well as a review of the first round of fixtures in the Betfred Cup with a focus on the lower league teams and a look at the next round of games: www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZsqCUxsiOg

Enjoy

Edited by ThroughtheTurnstiles

He had developed into a very effective defender for us, but picked up a nasty injury not long after that game, and never made it back to be in contention for a place when McKinnon took over.

Binos with an impressive squad now, and looked good against Arbroath. Good goal from Ryan.

Edited by Velvet Donkey

49 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

We announced the signing of Lewis Magee tonight. How did he play for you last season? I remember him playing well in the opening league game, but can’t say I noticed him other than that.

Good signing I’d say, really started to develop and mature as a player at the start of last season and was a big factor to our promising early season form but he’s been very unfortunate with injuries throughout his time and ended up a with a bad injury which ruled him out for most of the season. Hope it works out for him, there’s a player there