Queen's Park 2020/21

7 minutes ago, Spiderer said:

New Away Kit is terrific and good on the Sun for giving it such good coverage. Hope we play in it v Thistle. Amazing concept and another world first for the Club, still got it

As a Thistle fan I'd like to consider myself something of an expert on bad strips. That's a shocker! It's on the same level as our pink khaki atrocity. Take away the sponsor's logo and you still  have the coolest home strip around though.

We've always been very reserved as a club, so I'm pleased to see us do something a bit mental and would encourage more of this sort of behaviour. 

Keep the home strip as traditional as possible, but the away kit doesn't bother me. We need to find ways of gaining a bit of publicity. Getting Irn Bru involved was a great idea. I'd basically just give them a blank canvass to produce something mad every season to the point where it becomes tradition and the unveiling almost becomes an annual event. 

We can always do a more traditional third kit if this type of thing isn't to everyone's taste. 

At Lesser just now as son is training, so got a chance to have a close up look. Each season is marked on the top.
Even seeing it in person I think it'll take me a bit of getting used to.
The wee man however already wants it yesterday.20201003_114407.jpg

2 hours ago, Boris the Spider said:

I know it’s different and innovative but I’m not a fan. I don’t want reminded of all our league defeats. I’ve spent a lot of money on alcohol trying to forget them.

Buy an inky and colour some of the defeats into victories.

Watched the Airdrie game on Diamonds TV. Impressed with McHugh up front and Gillespie in midfield, although he faded a bit. Roberts at left back had an excellent second half, beating a path up the wing in the time-honoured fashion of QP left backs.

Dreadful mistake for their goal but otherwise we matched Airdrie. Good to see young Reece McGuire get a run late on. He was very impressive for the Strollers last year.

Pleased with what I saw.  

Watched the game aswell, thought Gillespie was really impressive as was Robson at left back particularly in the 2nd half. Big trialist striker also looked impressive when he came on. As been mentioned already, absolute howler for the goal, think it may have been from Morrison ? However, we competed well and matched Airdrie for the entirety of the game I’d say