Queen's Park 2020/21

The two reported clubs were Fife based. Granted he’s probably got heavy pockets now.
I highly doubt we'd have tried to re-sign him considering it was pur current management team who let him go in 2019. Not that I'd have been adverse to it, actually.

The Rovers are almost certainly 1 of the 2 teams in for him. Know they made a push to get him in January there.

Definitely Raith were interested in LL, also rumoured to be of interest to the Pars early on (before the big signing spree) but more likely Kelty Hearts or outside contenders East Fife more recently.

I've no reason to doubt someone with the peerless record that the Scoopmeister has, so if you add Simon Murray to that forward line then it's absolutely outrageous for this level. Would expect us to pad things out with two or three loans. 

17 hours ago, an86 said:

I've no reason to doubt someone with the peerless record that the Scoopmeister has, so if you add Simon Murray to that forward line then it's absolutely outrageous for this level. Would expect us to pad things out with two or three loans. 

I wouldn't get to excited about all the strikers Rays signed he only ever plays one up front home and away

3 hours ago, Woobydoo said:

I wouldn't get to excited about all the strikers Rays signed he only ever plays one up front home and away

Thanks Woobydoo. He started with two up front on several occasions, probably even more often than not, in the couple of months between joining Queen's and the season being stopped so who knows?  

32 minutes ago, Boris the Spider said:

I would expect that with the quality he has to choose from - he would not be playing just one attacking player in League 2.

Not only the quality he has but the quality still to be added. We can only have signed about 12 outfield players. Surely another 6 to 8 to be added.

15 hours ago, Chester Desmond said:

Thanks Woobydoo. He started with two up front on several occasions, probably even more often than not, in the couple of months between joining Queen's and the season being stopped so who knows?  

The rumour is he had one defeat (Cove) in ten league games as well. 

2 hours ago, Boris the Spider said:

30 minutes ago, HoustonSpider99 said:

You know we've become big-time when the Scum start reporting on you emoji2369.png

Surprised that anyone would share a link to that rag here.  Sickening.

On 24/08/2020 at 22:35, NathanQP said:

Do you really want to be the club that ends up with a crushing incident due to the way you build a stadium in 2020. Safe standing is the way forward and hopefully the club gets the planning permission approved on that part.

I used to go to the occasional Liverpool game with a pal in the 90s whern I was 15/16 or so and we'd stand on the Kop and go with the sway, and surge forward when something happened, and surge back when it passed. It was great. Capacities are key. Too many and you get a problem, as history has sadly shown. I will never forget those days on the Kop, even better when the Scousers lost.