Queen's Park 2020/21

Apparently Doig has a long term contract with Hibs, but perhaps they may let him come back on loan, especially if we're making a contribution to his wage

Yes I think he’ll make it at hibs but will be out on loan next season, hopefully to us!

1 hour ago, an86 said:

Not sure of what our upper level for signings is. Wouldn't have thought we could have got Slater or McHugh, who are easily Championship level. Hope we ask Declan McManus the question. Him and McHugh would score a million goals. 

Remember it's only a 27 game season though.

1 hour ago, NathanQP said:

Mchugh will hopefully get tons of chances with the support from Galt and Maclean.

Is there any good defenders out there that we could go for?

Gregor Buchanan is a stick on.

2 hours ago, williebraveheart said:

Would like to ask the question of Stuart Morrison and Josh Doig.

2 hours ago, NathanQP said:

Morrison is out of contract isn’t he.

Hopefully Hibs don’t want Doig to go to a higher level next season, he was some player!

2 hours ago, Ben Reilly said:
2 hours ago, NathanQP said:

Morrison is out of contract isn’t he.

Hopefully Hibs don’t want Doig to go to a higher level next season, he was some player!

Apparently Doig has a long term contract with Hibs, but perhaps they may let him come back on loan, especially if we're making a contribution to his wage

We're certainly making no secret of the fact we want him back. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-youngster-receives-andy-robertson-comparison-following-phenomenal-loan-spell-queens-park-2902461%3famp

Certainly wouldn't hate to have him back, has the transfer window shifted in length considering when our league are starting back or is it still shutting at the end of August/September 1st?

1 hour ago, HoustonSpider99 said:
14 hours ago, an86 said:

Certainly wouldn't hate to have him back, has the transfer window shifted in length considering when our league are starting back or is it still shutting at the end of August/September 1st?

It's not officially open yet as the SFA asked FIFA for a delay from it opening on 10th June. When it does officially open it is normally open for 12 weeks.

12 hours ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Not the case. He was let go by McKinnon. Nothing to do with work commitments I can confirm. 

That was the only decision which really surprised me, unless he did not want a contract. He had the ability to play at a higher level in my opinion.

20 hours ago, an86 said:

Webster needs papped. Can't be kicking about in the year 2020 with a spider mascot that is as questionable on the race relations front as Nigel Farage. 

What the hell are you talking about?

On 06/07/2020 at 20:38, williebraveheart said:

Would like to ask the question of Stuart Morrison and Josh Doig.

On 06/07/2020 at 23:13, an86 said:

I'm sure I read Hibs are mothballing their academy team for at least a season so it's not impossible.