Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager?  

334 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Dan Danger said:

Just find it bizarre Utd are happy with such a poor appointment considering their apparently lofty ambitions. This guy is a Hamilton type appointment 

You have no idea if he is a poor appointment. You are just guessing. 

Team do you support Dan? 

9 minutes ago, Dan Danger said:

Well non league football in England has several bigger clubs than St Johnstone in terms of fan base and finances just for starters.

Rangers & Celtic have a bigger fanbase than most EPL clubs. So I guess our top flight is bigger than the EPL going by your fucking nonsense.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Rangers & Celtic have a bigger fanbase than most EPL clubs. So I guess our top flight is bigger than the EPL going by your fucking nonsense.

Well that has nothing to do with the original point but being a Dundee fan I would imagine you are just a complete muppet

2 minutes ago, Dan Danger said:

Well that has nothing to do with the original point but being a Dundee fan I would imagine you are just a complete muppet

And reading your posts, I would imagine you're yet another sad alias.

Get tae f**k.

1 minute ago, Dan Danger said:

well thought out response. Little wonder everyone thinks you are a tit - including Dundee fans

Well versed with P&B despite only having 60 posts and having joined in March?

Alias confirmed.

Just now, Dan Danger said:

everyone thinks you are a tit. confirmed 

Coming from someone that's had to make multiple accounts and hide who they even support on a football forum, that hurts.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Coming from someone that's had to make multiple accounts and hide who they even support on a football forum, that hurts.

being hated by your fellow fans must hurt more. Dundee fans at that. The lowest of the low. Ooft

Away from the moron trying to drag me down to his level...

According to the Tranmere forum - Mellon is taking Steve Banks and their fitness coach with him. Their assistant manager is still to make up his mind. I'd guess that means the likes of Lee McCulloch, Neil Alexander and Gordon Forrest will be on their way out.

Fitness coach here:

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

According to the Tranmere forum - Mellon is taking Steve Banks and their fitness coach with him. Their assistant manager is still to make up his mind. I'd guess that means the likes of Lee McCulloch, Neil Alexander and Gordon Forrest will be on their way out.

Fitness coach here:

And your level would be obsessively discussing your rivals on a football forum. How sad

3 minutes ago, Dan Danger said:

And your level would be obsessively discussing your rivals on a football forum. How sad

My level is discussing Scottish football teams on a multi-club Scottish football forum, yes.

Your moronic replies are quickly making this thread dumpster fire material so that'll be my last reply to you.

24 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

My level is discussing Scottish football teams on a multi-club Scottish football forum, yes.

Your moronic replies are quickly making this thread dumpster fire material so that'll be my last reply to you.

Bin it ludo, do a Radford. 

14 minutes ago, johan scott said:

Bloody hell, Steve McLaren to Mickey Mellon. The budget ain’t half been revised for the championship!

United's board has played a blinder tbf to them.

To go from a former England manager, to a guy that just got Tranmere relegated and have the fans content with it and in no position to complain because you know, Malky Mackay, is absolutely outstanding work.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Fitness coach here:

Seen some Tranmere fans speculating that their assistant might want the managers job there 

Who knows how true that is though.

United's board has played a blinder tbf to them.
To go from a former England manager, to a guy that just got Tranmere relegated and have the fans content with it and in no position to complain because you know, Malky Mackay, is absolutely outstanding work.

It is, isn’t it?

A competent board, good season ticket sales, and the new seasons fixtures published. Much to look forward to.

How’s it going with your mob?