Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager?  

334 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If theres half a chance that McClaren has even heard of the City of Dundee then we should throw absolutely everything he wants at him. Rent the V&A out for him to stay in. 

Miles above any manager in the country. Would only be here for two seasons tops as he'll either make a rip roaring c**t of it or be poached by the Rangers when Gerrard gets the boot after 10 in a row.

If not then its Tommy Wright for me. Like the sensible car next to that really nice flashy car you really want but just cant afford.

8 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Ooft, United considering notorious racist Malky Mackay and former GP Harold Shipman and Tommy still can't get an interview. Harsh on Tommy, imo.

Again, this would work if United hadnt already been rejected by him twice, and a fair chunk of your fans hadnt spent the past 2 weeks demanding hes hired.

8 hours ago, MacArab said:

Wondering if this whole Malky Mackay thing is actually a genius move by United.

Now it doesn’t matter who we appoint, we’ll all be just happy that it’s not him!!!

Just catching up but I was just about to post the same thing.

8 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Ooft, United considering notorious racist Malky Mackay and former GP Harold Shipman and Tommy still can't get an interview. Harsh on Tommy, imo.

IMG_20200608_220413.thumb.jpg.8e2be926202a7dce654b3f01750d1647.jpg

20200629_075043.png.12b0bb7519fd2c155a6b6df68714e6ba.png

7 minutes ago, The DA said:

A plen peh an an ingin ain an a.

No, no, no! Thrice times no! You have obviously never stayed in Dundee. The phrase is actually about bridies. (As an aside, in Aberdeenshire a birdie is called a bradie.)

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

No, no, no! Thrice times no! You have obviously never stayed in Dundee. The phrase is actually about bridies. (As an aside, in Aberdeenshire a birdie is called a bradie.)

I was born and bred in Dundee.