Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager?  

334 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

I have a bad feeling that we will end up with McKay. I really, really hope that we don't.

I'm not one to tell others how to do their business but Mackay, Asghar and Ogren can all get fucked if this happens. I've already bought my season ticket but don't think I could go back whilst he's there. An awful human being. 

9 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

I'm not one to tell others how to do their business but Mackay, Asghar and Ogren can all get fucked if this happens. I've already bought my season ticket but don't think I could go back whilst he's there. An awful human being. 

Yup. There's a limit to the ethos 'well I did not want him, but I will support him now'.

This is it.

1 hour ago, Pull My Strings said:

Sounds like you are going to be tested on this; the BBC is reporting it as almost a done deal.

6 minutes ago, Jock Tamson said:

That's some stance like.

Yeah, have to question why anyone would feel disgusted their club has hired someone guilty of this.

BvhJ9jKCUAE8gHG.png.a5c5430d67bc6747de09741c8dd4e7cd.png

13 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

You know, the fact that United are quite openly after Malky Mackay is enough for me. If they can't see why that is a problem, I dont want to support them any more tbh. I'm fucking done.

I sincerely applaud your character, and I only hope your contemporaries come to the same realisation and actions.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I sincerely applaud your character, and I only hope your contemporaries come to the same realisation and actions.

Theres already been 2 United fans on here trying to make excuses for Mackay in the last half hour, so I wouldnt bet on it being a majority who stay away.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Cheers, but to be honest I would not condemn anyone who came to a different conclusion. This is my decision, other people are free to make theirs, whatever that is.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres already been 2 United fans on here trying to make excuses for Mackay in the last half hour, so I wouldnt bet on it being a majority who stay away.

Of course I know there's no chance. If Goodwillie is still held in high regard by some, those same people will be able to brush this off no problem.

27 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

You know, the fact that United are quite openly after Malky Mackay is enough for me. If they can't see why that is a problem, I dont want to support them any more tbh. I'm fucking done.

Aye, that's pretty much my feeling on the matter too. 

It's not just a case of staying away from Tannadice for the duration of Mackay's tenure should he be appointed. This reflects badly on the people who currently run/own the club.

I really don't want to stop supporting my team. However, I'm not happy to give my money and backing to people who think it's acceptable to hire a bigot like Mackay.

Edited by captainkev