Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager?  

334 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Losing Robbie is the best bit of business Dundee United will do over the next few windows. 
Well maybe, depends who replaces him.

It's easy enough to say you want a new manager, but there is some amount of shite out there. Luckily for Utd Pressley has ruled himself out.

Take last summer for example, I wasn't too fussed Oran Kearney left us because I knew we would get Jim Goodwin to replace him. Is there many stand out candidates for United?

It's Heckingbottom. Happy to work with the staff there. Happy to work with a director of football.

If you keep him away from transfers he will potentially be decent. He wildly underestimated the league after starting off on fire at Hibs and recruited players not good enough/who took too long to adjust to save him.

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Well maybe, depends who replaces him.

It's easy enough to say you want a new manager, but there is some amount of shite out there. Luckily for Utd Pressley has ruled himself out.

Take last summer for example, I wasn't too fussed Oran Kearney left us because I knew we would get Jim Goodwin to replace him. Is there many stand out candidates for United?

You are correct but for me Neilson is vastly overrated.