3 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

Confused.com

Am I reading it correct?

Groups of up to 8 can meet as long as maintaining 2 m rule?

Think so but suppose  as it would be pre season training for the next few weeks its more about fitness so lots of fitness work and running and if true
You can have one coach with 7 players and another coach with 7 and so one, doing the same work outs and small passing drills etc....

1 minute ago, juventus said:

No formal training is allowed apart from the SPFL Premiership and that’s with testing twice a week. Im sure.

I heard the Lowland league told all teams that no training is allowed.
I think they are waiting to find out definitively what is allowed and what is not in regards to training and football

I can't understand why teams are so desperate to get training anyway. In a normal season which starts in early August, training would normally commence around the end of June. But we know we won't be starting in August, so why are there teams wanting to start training even earlier than in a normal season ?

That's ok then the players may live in the same house 🏣 so can go ond have a knees-up in the park. Sure players can do enough running by themselves, only need the match practice/fitness before the season starts. The way the English gov is opening up everything at speed, reckon the English non LGE could restart in September with restrictions.

Looks like the whole lockdown is crashing on it's arse.

More U turns than Das Boat.

2 metre rule to be dropped to one metre on July 2nd.

Pubs and Shops open in July.

Latest news here in Scotland is organised outdoor sport can start within weeks.

I doubt non league football is going to wait until January when the rest of Scotland has went back to normality in August.

Looks like the whole lockdown is crashing on it's arse.
More U turns than Das Boat.
2 metre rule to be dropped to one metre on July 2nd.
Pubs and Shops open in July.
Latest news here in Scotland is organised outdoor sport can start within weeks.
I doubt non league football is going to wait until January when the rest of Scotland has went back to normality in August.

Will need to wait and see what the SFA publish in their phase 3 guidelines

23 minutes ago, juventus said:

Will need to wait and see what the SFA publish in their phase 3 guidelines

We'll probably get the guidelines issued just as we are about to head into Phase 4. They are shambolic (along with our pathetic government).

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 11:32, glensmad said:

I can't understand why teams are so desperate to get training anyway. In a normal season which starts in early August, training would normally commence around the end of June. But we know we won't be starting in August, so why are there teams wanting to start training even earlier than in a normal season ?

Agreed. Just an excuse for people to get out the house though isn't it? 

But as a player, I wouldn't be rushing back to do a preseason just now when it could conceivably be 2021 before I am playing a competitive match :D