Early 2020/21 predictions

7 minutes ago, Ric said:

Oh, I don't know... maybe the thread title? ;)

Doesnt answer the question of why I, a serious poster who intends on winning the prediction thread this season, would needlessly throw away his effort early doors, when all I intended was to mock a fan who spends his whole forum existence frothing about our success.

You'll forgive me, I never bother with the prediction league, but what position did you finish in last time?

As for latter part of your sentence, that just adds weight to my initial comment.. ;)

1 minute ago, Perkin Flump said:

Lord Dyer of Newham wll be the most handsome Manager by far.

Hes not far off.

Gary Holt the clear loser.

Vanguard Bears to claim that their non-prescience at Sevco’s first visit to Tannadice this season is in fact a boycott, as opposed to the game being played behind closed doors.

7 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Vanguard Bears to claim that their non-prescience at Sevco’s first visit to Tannadice this season is in fact a boycott, as opposed to the game being played behind closed doors.

And despite that, there's still 400 Sevco fans in attendance...

St Johnstone, as always, to finish top 6. They might even bag another European jaunt in the process.

The Buddies to be fighting a relegation battle, as always,  along with Ross County. 

Hamilton to continue being good guys just above the diddies fighting relegation. 

25 minutes ago, MacArab said:

I predict the opposite, I predict they'll turn up to Ibrox for the first game as a protest against the virus and kick up a stooshie when they're inevitably turned away, claiming a conspiracy against them

32 minutes ago, MacArab said:

While I'm sure that's a typo, it's not any the worse for it, as non-prescience sums up VB quite well.

1 minute ago, Widge said:

Shaun Rooney to pick up at least a dozen yellow cards throughout the season.

With the majority coming against Ross County.

39956090__104162055_18088447(1).jpg.cbc1d5cce8535a1d7b985fd3eb01b55e.jpg