Early 2020/21 predictions

Motherwell to win the league playing sexy soccer combined with masterful tactics and sweep away all before them. The Vanguard Bears release a statement saying this erosion of Protestant values and culture cannot and will not, be allowed to continue. The Green Brigade come home from a 9 month aid mission in Yemen to find Operation stop 10 in a row has succeeded and rush from Glasgow airport to Celtic Park to hold a candlelight vigil.  St Johnstone go doon.

7 minutes ago, Mr Pikey said:

Motherwell to win the league playing sexy soccer combined with masterful tactics and sweep away all before them. The Vanguard Bears release a statement saying this erosion of Protestant values and culture cannot and will not, be allowed to continue. The Green Brigade come home from a 9 month aid mission in Yemen to find Operation stop 10 in a row has succeeded and rush from Glasgow airport to Celtic Park to hold a candlelight vigil.  St Johnstone go doon.

Not without a hell of a lot of shouting and screaming, ending up in a messy, costly but ultimately failed court action

Thought I'd make a witty post about wisbit, yet again, praying for St Johnstone to be relegated. Turns out he could barely wait an hour before his wee sweaty hands slithered over the keyboard in excitement.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Thought I'd make a witty post about wisbit, yet again, praying for St Johnstone to be relegated. Turns out he could barely wait an hour before his wee sweaty hands slithered over the keyboard in excitement.

Good to see you are not bothered. So not bothered you never even gave an answer to the OP's question.

For me? Oh, I predict relegation for St Johnstone. :)

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Good to see you are not bothered. So not bothered you never even gave an answer to the OP's question.

For me? Oh, I predict relegation for St Johnstone. :)

Why would I make a prediction about next season yet? 

These things generally end up being judged via a points tally, so I'm taking it seriously this year.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why would I make a prediction about next season yet? 

These things generally end up being judged via a points tally, so I'm taking it seriously this year.

Oh, I don't know... maybe the thread title? ;)