Most hated club in the SPFL

Who do you hate the most  

318 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, MJC said:

Rangers as a club and fanbase don't do themselves any favours and make it easy to mock and ridicule them. They have a mindset which is out of date in this country by at least thirty years and are also extremely gullible, hence why the likes of Whyte, Green et all were able to take them to the cleaners. They seem to fall for anyone in a suit talking the talk about them in the press and displaying the WATP mentality and never learn from it. They are a pretty sad and ridiculous bunch, but friendly enough as individuals

Celtic as a club and support are far more dangerous and sinister and have an extremely unhealthy hold over the Scottish game and society, but so many are so obsessed with Rangers and their hatred of them that they just can't see it or don't even care.

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

2 hours ago, MJC said:

This topic or at least a variant of it comes up on here at least once every six months and it always goes the same way, the usual suspects of P&B playing cliche bingo over their obsession with Rangers and illustrating yet again that their hatred for Rangers overrides their love for the club(s) that they actually support.

I used to scoff when I heard Rangers fans claiming that they were 'The only show in town' but that was before I joined P&B and Twitter. It seems they may have been right after all.

10 days off and you have come back with a Rangers arse licking post.

2 hours ago, MJC said:

Rangers as a club and fanbase don't do themselves any favours and make it easy to mock and ridicule them. They have a mindset which is out of date in this country by at least thirty years and are also extremely gullible, hence why the likes of Whyte, Green et all were able to take them to the cleaners. They seem to fall for anyone in a suit talking the talk about them in the press and displaying the WATP mentality and never learn from it. They are a pretty sad and ridiculous bunch, but friendly enough as individuals. 

Celtic as a club and support are far more dangerous and sinister and have an extremely unhealthy hold over the Scottish game and society, but so many are so obsessed with Rangers and their hatred of them that they just can't see it or don't even care.

At least you tried

24 minutes ago, ropy said:

10 days off and you have come back with a Rangers arse licking post.

Could you possibly point out where in that post from me that you quoted that I 'arse licked' Rangers? I've read it back a few times now and the closest thing to 'arse licking' as you put it was where I said that where I previously laughed off their claims that they were the only show in town, seeing the levels of obsession of them on forums like this made me rethink that. 

7 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Clyde, Rangers, Celtic are probably pretty undisputed

Big time crowd wankers Falkirk were once there but seem to have accepted life as a seaside league minnow

Hibs and Hearts are fighting for relevancy constantly,

So the correct answers of course is Livi as someone will (apart from Tam) comment

Hey, we can agree on something- Clyde are ****s! In fact if it got their support properly seething I could almost, almost, enjoy a Livi win against them... :cheers

14 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I thought that statue fucked off?

I seen footage

Oh God, I seem to remember someone throwing a fit last time I saw that posted. Don't even remember why.

14 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

It's obviously Rangers.

This thread is yet another desperate attempt at relevance from Hearts, as they come to terms with yet another relegation.

I was just interested in the level of hate towards Hearts at the moment.  I knew it was pretty major and was interested to see how we compare to the Old Firm.

I can understand the hatred for the Old Firm but always surprised that Celtic are not closer to Rangers in the polling.  

2 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

I was just interested in the level of hate towards Hearts at the moment.  I knew it was pretty major and was interested to see how we compare to the Old Firm.

I can understand the hatred for the Old Firm but always surprised that Celtic are not closer to Rangers in the polling.  

I don't have any hatred for Hearts based on what's happening just now. I am a little perplexed and amused by their approach, but not angry.

I have always found you the most distasteful non-OF side though, and very much enjoy your semi regular embarrassment of yourselves. Hopefully that makes you feel better.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

I have always found you the most distasteful non-OF side though, and very much enjoy your semi regular embarrassment of yourselves. Hopefully that makes you feel better.

It helps thank you.

Would genuinely hate to be viewed as a bland, friendly, likeable club. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

It helps thank you.

Would genuinely hate to be viewed as a bland, friendly, likeable club. 

People with self esteem issues do tend to place some emotional weight in their football club's image, yes.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

People with self esteem issues do tend to place some emotional weight in their football club's image, yes.

That's a bit of a personal attack. :(