Fixtures 2020/21

7 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

You'll be able to embolden the part where I said 'Old Firm' of course...

Even by your standards that's incredibly moronic...

To quote the Governor in National Lampoon's  classic 'Animal House'

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son."

You replied to a post about the old firm and clearly described the game.

Enjoy your scramble for the 800 tickets .

1 minute ago, bennett said:

You replied to a post about the old firm and clearly described the game.

Enjoy your scramble for the 800 tickets .

I replied to comments about the date of the first Celtic v Rangers fixture, if other people use the prefix 'Old Firm' that's their prerogative, I stopped using that phrase about a decade ago.

Have you had a double dose of the stupid pills today?

52 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I understand that you are utterly raging at the date of a fixture not involving your club, said fixture and date of it will have zero effect on your club.

In the meantime the broadcaster who has, by all accounts deferred a potential refund on lost fixtures last season possibly having a say in when the fixture which, like it or not is the most watched and biggest draw for viewers and subsequent advertising and sponsors, so that the maximum crowd possible can be in which, would add to the spectacle and showcase our game/product in a positive light, this all completely grated your nipple end as, you just want as many people as possible to NOT be able to attend the match out of petty spite.

I certainly understand that.

As I said, you will never understand. 

18 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I replied to comments about the date of the first Celtic v Rangers fixture, if other people use the prefix 'Old Firm' that's their prerogative, I stopped using that phrase about a decade ago.

Have you had a double dose of the stupid pills today?

Wrong.

4 hours ago, Lofarl said:

So am I right in thinking that if Sky are showing your game then you can’t watch it if you have bought a season ticket?

If you have a season ticket and the match is on Sky you can choose whether to watch it on Sky or your club’s website.

Just now, kingjoey said:

If you have a season ticket and the match is on Sky you can choose whether to watch it on Sky or your club’s website.

A lot of people having difficulty grasping that rather obvious fact.

1 minute ago, DAVIDB69 said:

48 live games 11 of them in the month of August

Congratulations on learning some new numbers.

Guest DAVIDB69

I know it’s far fetched but if rangers got to the Europa final 3 of their 6 August games would need to be rearranged

15 hours ago, craigkillie said:

In the Club 12 season, Dundee United and Dundee ended up playing at home on the same day a few times and they just shifted those games to Friday nights or Sundays. Killie ended up having both as our luck had it - we drew 3-3 with United on a Friday night and 0-0 with Dundee on a Sunday.

I'm led to believe that's not the case - I think they are just front-loading their games because their audience will be boosted by fans not being at the game (or other games).

I'm led to believe from someone relatively ITK on this, its because there's a lack of EPL Games in August. So they're trying to show a proper commitment to the Premiership in the first season of a new deal.

Having Doncaster on SSN this morning was also a sign that they're taking it seriously for once. Who knows they might actually improve the coverage.