Yoker FC

On 15/06/2020 at 18:03, glensmad said:

emoji476.png

Don’t think it’s any secret that some teams are back before time and if the lassie saw them she’s not going to lie about it GM , anyway hope you’re safe yourself mate shouldn’t be long now hopefully 

Don’t think it’s any secret that some teams are back before time and if the lassie saw them she’s not going to lie about it GM , anyway hope you’re safe yourself mate shouldn’t be long now hopefully 
I never suggested she was lying.

25 minutes ago, glensmad said:
2 hours ago, Nikos K said:

I never suggested she was lying.

Eyes and ears open, mooth shut.

On 15/06/2020 at 17:51, Whe Ho Girl said:

Good to see the Whe Ho back at Holm Park on Saturday.  Glad see use are back. Hope everyone's well!! Cant wait until us fans can get back to watch use.

Thanks for joining especially to post but the players were in for a photo shoot and signings all socially distancing , sorry to disappoint

4 hours ago, WheHo said:

Thanks for joining especially to post but the players were in for a photo shoot and signings all socially distancing , sorry to disappoint

You do know you’re kind of shooting yourself in the foot here, social distancing is good but I’m guessing when you said the players that they come from more than two households!

7 hours ago, Nikos K said:

You do know you’re kind of shooting yourself in the foot here, social distancing is good but I’m guessing when you said the players that they come from more than two households!

I am sure everybody I saw in Asda today were from different households