League Placing Predictions

23 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

That’s the beauty of a multi league football forum.

I have just as much right to be in this part as you do

Why all the hatred towards the Rovers as well? They’ve done absolutely nothing wrong emoji23.png

Generally like the Rovers fans so no hatred from me, not the biggest fan of your Chairman with some of his behaviour.  His call for sporting integrity in the first vote (given the implications to other clubs particularly Falkirk who were after all only one point behind) he should have put out more of a statement that what happened to them was grossly unfair and to then not vote for reconstruction was in my poor.  From an outsider that kind of situation was completely in contrast to how great a chairman Turnbull Hutton was, again though thats me commenting as an outsider.

But thats the chairman not the Raith Rovers fans who I like

1 hour ago, third lanark said:

Generally like the Rovers fans so no hatred from me, not the biggest fan of your Chairman with some of his behaviour.  His call for sporting integrity in the first vote (given the implications to other clubs particularly Falkirk who were after all only one point behind) he should have put out more of a statement that what happened to them was grossly unfair and to then not vote for reconstruction was in my poor.  From an outsider that kind of situation was completely in contrast to how great a chairman Turnbull Hutton was, again though thats me commenting as an outsider.

But thats the chairman not the Raith Rovers fans who I like

Behave yourself. Everyone knows all Raith fans are w@nks.

On 16/06/2020 at 09:38, Stevo Fife said:

Behave yourself. Everyone knows all Raith fans are w@nks.

Hey, I’m right here! Well, anyway:

1) Airdrie

2) East Fife

3) Montrose

4) Cove

5) Clyde

6) Edinburgh City

7) Dumbarton

8) Peterhead

9) Forfar

10) Stranraer

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Cove, Falkirk, East Fife, Airdrie, Raith Rovers, Stranraer, Dumbarton Peterhead, Forfar , Clyde 

Highland League to Championship in consecutive seasons would be a dream. If we strengthen in a few areas we could achieve it. We have some players that won't look out of place in L1; these being

Harry Milne

Dan Higgins

Blair Yule

Connor Scully

Fraser Fyvie

Jamie Masson

Mitch Megginson

We need another striker of Megginson's quality. Rory isn't the answer, far too slow and dare I say it well past his best.

Another solid central defender, a creative central midfielder and possibly a left winger as it's still to be seen if Broque Watson is good enough in that position.

If Glass and Chris Antonazzio want to return to Balmoral they'd be welcome!

Will be interesting to see how we match up against the teams in L1. It won't be a great challenge