Marcus Rashford

5 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I think people need to be very wary of thinking Piers Morgan is anything other than a scumbag. He's agreeing with the majority line right now because swimming against it would damage his reputation immensely - look at Julia Hartley Brewer, she's being utterly decimated over protecting these right wing nuggets, Morgan knows when to push and when to join the bandwagon. He'd still sell his granny for a headline and no amount of Government bashing will change that.

Comrade Hartley-Brewer was going even further today than Rashford and saying this country should make sure everyone could afford to feed their children without the need to rely on vouchers

19 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I don't believe the Scottish electorate have anything to be ashamed of.

55% of them voted to remain part of this utter shitshow.

5 hours ago, 101 said:

Morgan has been outstanding during the pandemic. Obviously made horrible mistakes in the past but he's second to none at the moment.

The Tory govt has been a very easy target for him and he has succeeded in making them look totally inept. Tbf, that could be compared with trying to make the Queen look rich.

Morgan does need to remind himself all the same, that he voted for the fuckers at the last election - and that was with prime fucker Johnson in charge.

14 minutes ago, Gaz said:

55% of them voted to remain part of this utter shitshow.

I take your point but only 28% of Scotland voted Tory - although I will admit that is 28% too many.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

6 hours ago, throbber said:

Yeah I was meaning his recent years on Good morning Britain where plenty were taking offence to him like when he said fat people shouldn’t be models. Also when Ross Greer and him collided over Churchill i don’t have a problem with Morgan’s stance in that argument as it’s clearly what he believes in and he gave Greer plenty of opportunity to get his point across.

Morgan believes in absolutely nack all except his own superiority. His entire professional life has been about working out what he thinks is popular (Blair, Iraq war scepticism, celebrity bashing, Trump, trans rights bashing, the NHS) and then using his positions from which he can completely control the format, length and weighting of a debate (his own tv show or newspaper) to shout at anyone who disagrees with him. Repeat ad infinitum until he goes too far and his employees hack phones, doctor photos or question gun control in the US; then retreat from public view for a wee bit and start again. Just because his views aren't always moronic isn't to his credit, it's just a reflection of public opinion.

If you're taken in by that then fair enough 

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

54 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I take your point but only 28% of Scotland voted Tory - although I will admit that is 28% too many.

It was plainly obvious at the time of the referendum that the UK as a whole was being dragged further and further to the right and successions of even more evil Tory governments were the likely result of the next few general elections.

Anyone who voted No in 2014 and is complaining about a Tory government has a fucking cheek. You enabled it. As far as I'm concerned voting No was exactly the same as voting for the Tories.

16 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

No shock to see the posh rugby player post crap like this.

EapRFg0XkAUx5a1?format=jpg&name=large

I'm sure your Aunt Karen will remember this next time she posts one of those rugby players are tougher than footballers memes on Facebook.

"Maybe now would be a good time to bring attention to the importance of a familial situation which would have meant you were never born" is a bold strategy to use.

21 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I'm sure your Aunt Karen will remember this next time she posts one of those rugby players are tougher than footballers memes on Facebook.

Nothing riles the grammar nazi within me quite as much as the incredibly basic 'an' before a word beginning with a vowel in a sentence. His mum shouldn't have had him. 

EapRFg0XkAUx5a1?format=jpg%26name=large&key=37a0bb9adf3cbb4a6edc4430d6eaec4570cba05177a358335e1f36d2924d0979
Oooft. Poor folk being poor is entirely their own fault and single mothers are part of the problem is a bit too Boris for my tastes. What a p***k

EapRFg0XkAUx5a1?format=jpg%26name=large&key=37a0bb9adf3cbb4a6edc4430d6eaec4570cba05177a358335e1f36d2924d0979

Has rashford replied to this c**t?

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The standard Ben Shapiro response.  'Doesn't matter who you are, you will not be in poverty if you

• graduate from school
  • get a job
  • don't have kids until you are married.'

Easy!