League One Kits 2020/21

Oh shut your puss.
I said it was decent. I hope it sells well.
A good photoshoot at the ground might have helped shift a few more.

In the words of Billy Connolly
....and his puss was shut!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh shut your puss.
I said it was decent. I hope it sells well.
A good photoshoot at the ground might have helped shift a few more.

Sell to whom exactly? The vast majority of people in Levenmouth don’t give a toss about the club so why would having a ‘photo shoot’ mean that they would start now?

I’m pretty sure East Fife supporters are aware of the new kit.

On 29/08/2020 at 14:57, lukejoaitken said:

IMG_2061.jpg

First image of the East Fife kit with the new sponsors

It's not quite as disgusting as we all thought it would be but it's still very, very bad. One of my main issue's with Joma kits is that for some reason they're completely unable to place the badges correctly. They're either both too close to the centre (like the EF strip) or one is. Just had a quick google to see if Dunfermline still suffer from it and indeed, they do. The Joma logo being completely in the white bar whilst the club badge being half in the black looks so odd and in my opinion is definitely why all the photos seem to be from the side on. The exact same thing can be seen in the Dumbarton kits from last season. Of course it looks worse on a jersey with a symmetrical design.

image.png.e34dd940866549dd0364b1d1cc7487e2.pngimage.thumb.png.43189573a80c96c696ae368a9d98e1ef.png

Edited by Brian Carrigan

1 hour ago, Brian Carrigan said:

It's not quite as disgusting as we all thought it would be but it's still very, very bad. One of my main issue's with Joma kits is that for some reason they're completely unable to place the badges correctly. They're either both too close to the centre (like the EF strip) or one is. Just had a quick google to see if Dunfermline still suffer from it and indeed, they do. The Joma logo being completely in the white bar whilst the club badge being half in the black looks so odd and in my opinion is definitely why all the photos seem to be from the side on. The exact same thing can be seen in the Dumbarton kits from last season. Of course it looks worse on a jersey with a symmetrical design.

image.png.e34dd940866549dd0364b1d1cc7487e2.pngimage.thumb.png.43189573a80c96c696ae368a9d98e1ef.png

I noticed this with Airdrie’s Joma 3rd kit last season. Our home and away were sound though.