League One Kits 2020/21

15 hours ago, lionel wickson said:

I get where you're coming from, but the attraction of the white with black and gold bands, is that it is truly distinctive (a bit like Airdrie's diamond) and has coincided (for the most part) with our most succesful spells in the last 100 years. When I started following Sons in the sixties we wore gold shirts with black stripes, but I don't feel any particular nostalgia or sentimental attachment  to it. Our historical kits with black and gold hoops or stripes, could just as easily be an Alloa, East Fife or Berwick strip. One thing for sure, yellow is an abomination.

Oh I know. The white strip is popular because we wore it when we were successful in the  seventies and those who remember that time obviously have a very nostalgic feel for it. Presumably the younger fans like it because of the distinction as you say. And I don't think you will have anyone disagree with your final sentence.

9 hours ago, Nowhereman said:

Oh I know. The white strip is popular because we wore it when we were successful in the  seventies and those who remember that time obviously have a very nostalgic feel for it. Presumably the younger fans like it because of the distinction as you say. And I don't think you will have anyone disagree with your final sentence.

For me the best season for Dumbarton kits was the 15/16 season with the white Joma home kit and the gold away kit, it just screamed Dumbarton for me, although I didn’t mind the red and black away kit a few years later

I actually quite like that Falkirk home top. 

The East Fife home and Dumbarton away ones are stinking. In fact, the final 4 options for the EF home kit are all shockers. Someone in Methil has obviously just got a PC with windows 95 and clipart on it...

As previously said, you cant really do much with the Airdrie home one but still a fan. 

Hopefully Uhlsport give us a couple of crackers for a change. The majority of our kits since about 2005 have been absolutely shite, apart from the Hummel ones a few seasons ago. The black away one was a cracker 🤩

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bullyweehutch said:

Full strip home-kit-2021.jpg

Not too bad to be fair ... Only thing is that's Falkirk looking like picking up the first trophy of the season, unless there is any last minute unveilings.....  The "Shiter" Cup looks to be heading Grangemouth way.

• 2 weeks later...