League One Kits 2020/21

So far I'd say Airdrie home is the winner with honorable mentions to Clyde home and Montrose home. 

Diddy prize to both Thistle kits closely followed by our (Dumbarton) away. 

26 minutes ago, PWL said:

So far I'd say Airdrie home is the winner with honorable mentions to Clyde home and Montrose home. 

Diddy prize to both Thistle kits closely followed by our (Dumbarton) away. 

I'd agree Airdrie h (& a) are the two best by a fair way. Also Montrose (h) next best, but think you're a bit harsh on your away top - personally, I'd take it. 

And our (h) is right down there with the diddys.  

1 hour ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

I'd agree Airdrie h (& a) are the two best by a fair way. Also Montrose (h) next best, but think you're a bit harsh on your away top - personally, I'd take it. 

And our (h) is right down there with the diddys.  

Our h strip has been relegated out the diddy league and is currently playing amateur football, hungover and just wanting to go home.

Never understand how Dumbarton who have one of the more iconic strip designs in Scottish football don't use it more often.
Airdrie being a prime example of having the strip everyone knows and keeps it clean and simple.
Also like Clyde home strip.
All three Mo kits I like. Clean, simple.

It obviously shows how memorable our new tartan strip is, the majority on here not really rating it but all remembering it, but it’s novelty value is obviously going to the detriment of our  “second” strip which is a glorious thing of beauty and should be getting more mentions!!!

49E94D2C-C52C-435A-96FE-E191782E1F3B.jpeg

55 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Not league One but nice strip apart from horrendous sleeve idea 

E2F33B6E-B52F-49DC-9FDB-F272C7E48141.jpeg

The wee dragon on it the kit is quite smart but aye, the one short, one long sleeve thing is ridiculous. Thankfully they didn't get the chance to pollute the SPFL with that gimmick.

Spoiler

B'jesus