League One Kits 2020/21

5 hours ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

Thistle's is a mess, as usual;  any mix of red & yellow is unlikely to look tidy. Meanwhile, Dundee's away strip is a thing of beauty. Wish it was ours. 

Can’t agree with that. We’ve had some great tops in years gone by, as have plenty of other red & yellow clubs.

A bit more hit and miss than teams like a Falkirk with navy top and white shorts, which doesn’t allow for much variety from year to year (not a dig) - but it certainly shouldn’t be as hard to come up with a good kit in our colour scheme as Joma have made it for us in the past decade.

11 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Uhlsport were dropped by the Foundation - who run the youth teams - a few years back. They were also only doing the training wear. All the playing kit is the same as the first team. 

As no-one's posted it, here are our strips for the new season. They were modelled by a member of retail staff who was one of the few folk not on furlough when the strips were launched.  I'm guessing he's camera shy, hence why he was wearing the mascots head. 

2020.05.18 Away strip .JPG

2020.05.18 Home strip.JPG

Falkirk have went from having their best shirt in years to the worst, that shirts brutal. 

I notice a lot of kids round here with Falkirk gear made by Joma, I'm guessing they provide the training gear? 

On 20/06/2020 at 01:18, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Falkirk have went from having their best shirt in years to the worst, that shirts brutal. 

I notice a lot of kids round here with Falkirk gear made by Joma, I'm guessing they provide the training gear? 

Agreed. Last season's at least looked like some thought had went into it, with the landmark design on the sleeves, and it was plain and pretty smart. This season's looks like they have just went with the first idea Puma came up with, and the club had no input whatsoever. If someone at the club DID have a say in it they want their head checked. The away strip isn't just as horrific as the home one, but still dreadful.