League One Kits 2020/21

13 hours ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

I like the Dumbarton home, very 80s retro feel to it, but it doesn’t really look like a Dumbarton kit, does it?

No, it does not. I tend to agree with one of our fans who points out this awful yellow colour we seem to get all the time now isn't actually our colour. All our older tops were gold and somewhere in the 90's it seemed to change to this luminous yellow type thing.

13 hours ago, costa said:

The home strip is very Dortmundy! looks cracking.  

You're welcome to it.

I really don't like our tops this year but the club did say they were essentially taking an off the shelf deal this year with their eye on having bespoke kits for our 150th anniversary next year.  

I like both our kits, the tartan top in particular has a very marmite feel about it. It’s something a bit different though.
True. I'm not sure whether I like it or not but one thing is for sure it will be a dog's breakfast with a sponsor's slogan across the front.

5 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Uhlsport kits for Clyde through RJM Sports. Anyone had RJM as a kit supplier before? I know they do a good few junior and amateur teams. 

They supply Bo’ness kits which are made by Stanno. 

On 15/06/2020 at 09:34, Brian Carrigan said:

Uhlsport kits for Clyde through RJM Sports. Anyone had RJM as a kit supplier before? I know they do a good few junior and amateur teams. 

They supply everyone and their dog in the FK area, except Falkirks main team but they do all their youth teams. 

As for Senior teams they do Stenhousemuir, well I'm assuming that considering the wee Stenny van that cuts about here has a big RJM sports ad on the back of it. 

Nice to see that Thistle have overtaken East Fife in the 'Most Barking Jersey in Scotland' competition. The fans pretending through gritted teeth to like it have definitely softened the blow of the fact that Clyde's jerseys will be Uhlsport.

Saying that I do like Stenny's kits and didn't realise they were Uhlsport too, so that's another wee positive.

Edited by Brian Carrigan

On 16/06/2020 at 22:50, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

They supply everyone and their dog in the FK area, except Falkirks main team but they do all their youth teams. 

Uhlsport were dropped by the Foundation - who run the youth teams - a few years back. They were also only doing the training wear. All the playing kit is the same as the first team. 

As no-one's posted it, here are our strips for the new season. They were modelled by a member of retail staff who was one of the few folk not on furlough when the strips were launched.  I'm guessing he's camera shy, hence why he was wearing the mascots head. 

2020.05.18 Away strip .JPG

2020.05.18 Home strip.JPG

28 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Uhlsport were dropped by the Foundation - who run the youth teams - a few years back. They were also only doing the training wear. All the playing kit is the same as the first team. 

As no-one's posted it, here are our strips for the new season. They were modelled by a member of retail staff who was one of the few folk not on furlough when the strips were launched.  I'm guessing he's camera shy, hence why he was wearing the mascots head. 

2020.05.18 Away strip .JPG

2020.05.18 Home strip.JPG

The home shirt is absolutely minging.....horrendous.

Having now seen Thistle's and East Fife's I'm confident we are now not the worst.

What is it about 2020 - literally everything turns to sh*t 

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

It just looks like a shite Falkirk, Dundee, Raith or Ross County shirt.
Probably the poorest Puma kit we have had.

The home jersey such a comedown from last years Falkirk kits with the bespoke sleeves, they were superb. I think the away kit is fine because the 'non-slip metal flooring' pattern isn't as pronounced.

Luckily Thistle and East Fife will distract people from that.

I love the Cove kit, always think having a better kit supplier (adidas, Nike, Puma) at this level adds a bit of professionalism, even though they cost a wee bit more to set up in bulk. Saying that Alloa and Arbroath do alright in the Pendle kits these days!