Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ballboy

27 games. 14,10,10,10

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Were clubs not meant to have voted on a start date by today?

They've agreed to a 27 game season starting in October but have to formally vote on a resolution in the coming week or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the GD interview on Falkirk TV the clubs were given the option start in October or January start and any club wanting to could go into hibernation all the clubs voted to start in October think they said the first game was on the 4th.

On another note Clyde 1 SSB saying the Hearts and Partick court case open on Tuesday and they find out if they have a case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

They've agreed to a 27 game season starting in October but have to formally vote on a resolution in the coming week or so.

Ah I must have misinterpreted the other articles from Monday, thought that the vote on preference today would be the one they'd go with, didn't realise it needed an additional vote to make it formal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Ah I must have misinterpreted the other articles from Monday, thought that the vote on preference today would be the one they'd go with, didn't realise it needed an additional vote to make it formal. 

I think it has to be rubber stamped, but you'd assume that it'll be a formality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I think it has to be rubber stamped, but you'd assume that it'll be a formality.

I am pretty the new  season's fixtures are getting announcement friday, would think they would want leagues 1 and 2 released at same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Passionate said:

I am pretty the new  season's fixtures are getting announcement friday, would think they would want leagues 1 and 2 released at same time.

Gary Deans said on his interview on FTV the League 1 and 2 clubs were given the choice to start playing in Oct or January or they could hibernate for the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stuartcraig said:

 


Obviously your input was what clinched it.

 

Absolutely was and I'm taking full claim that the spfl used my ideas in getting to the correct decision

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

At the end of the 27 game season is there play offs or automatic promotion/ relegation?

We'll wait to see who is top and bottom of each division then decide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they will be sensible with the fixtures but its the spfl so I doubt it. If crowds are limited or not allowed at all at first then they need to ensure that the clubs who are getting two home games against certain sides play those games first. It's going to be unbalanced enough without your only home game against a side being behind closed doors whilst they get two games at their place with a full crowd of fans behind them.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
At the end of the 27 game season is there play offs or automatic promotion/ relegation?
We'll have a vote and relegate Thistle to league 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:
53 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:
At the end of the 27 game season is there play offs or automatic promotion/ relegation?

We'll have a vote and relegate Thistle to league 2.

You've spoiled the surprise now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

At the end of the 27 game season is there play offs or automatic promotion/ relegation?

Probably not. 
Reckon it could be no promotion, no relegation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Probably not. 
Reckon it could be no promotion, no relegation. 

The rules were only changed for season 19/20, I think - so 20/21 will have the normal promotion/relegation/play off structure - although not sure what the situation will be between league 2 and HL/LL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:


The rules were only changed for season 19/20, I think - so 20/21 will have the normal promotion/relegation/play off structure - although not sure what the situation will be between league 2 and HL/LL

Surely to goodness they can't scrap it again.

I'm sure even the hL andnLL will be running on a 27 game season too so everyone in same boat. 

Think the pyramid joining our game is a brilliant thing and we must keep it going

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Think the pyramid joining our game is a brilliant thing and we must keep it going

Absolutely This!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...