27 games. 14,10,10,10

3 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Were clubs not meant to have voted on a start date by today?

They've agreed to a 27 game season starting in October but have to formally vote on a resolution in the coming week or so.

In the GD interview on Falkirk TV the clubs were given the option start in October or January start and any club wanting to could go into hibernation all the clubs voted to start in October think they said the first game was on the 4th.

On another note Clyde 1 SSB saying the Hearts and Partick court case open on Tuesday and they find out if they have a case.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

They've agreed to a 27 game season starting in October but have to formally vote on a resolution in the coming week or so.

Ah I must have misinterpreted the other articles from Monday, thought that the vote on preference today would be the one they'd go with, didn't realise it needed an additional vote to make it formal. 

23 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Ah I must have misinterpreted the other articles from Monday, thought that the vote on preference today would be the one they'd go with, didn't realise it needed an additional vote to make it formal. 

I think it has to be rubber stamped, but you'd assume that it'll be a formality.

25 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I think it has to be rubber stamped, but you'd assume that it'll be a formality.

I am pretty the new  season's fixtures are getting announcement friday, would think they would want leagues 1 and 2 released at same time.

47 minutes ago, Passionate said:

I am pretty the new  season's fixtures are getting announcement friday, would think they would want leagues 1 and 2 released at same time.

Gary Deans said on his interview on FTV the League 1 and 2 clubs were given the choice to start playing in Oct or January or they could hibernate for the season.

I hope they will be sensible with the fixtures but its the spfl so I doubt it. If crowds are limited or not allowed at all at first then they need to ensure that the clubs who are getting two home games against certain sides play those games first. It's going to be unbalanced enough without your only home game against a side being behind closed doors whilst they get two games at their place with a full crowd of fans behind them.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

2 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:
53 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:
At the end of the 27 game season is there play offs or automatic promotion/ relegation?

We'll have a vote and relegate Thistle to league 2.

You've spoiled the surprise now.

Probably not. 
Reckon it could be no promotion, no relegation. 

The rules were only changed for season 19/20, I think - so 20/21 will have the normal promotion/relegation/play off structure - although not sure what the situation will be between league 2 and HL/LL

3 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

The rules were only changed for season 19/20, I think - so 20/21 will have the normal promotion/relegation/play off structure - although not sure what the situation will be between league 2 and HL/LL

Surely to goodness they can't scrap it again.

I'm sure even the hL andnLL will be running on a 27 game season too so everyone in same boat. 

Think the pyramid joining our game is a brilliant thing and we must keep it going