Scottish Premiership Strips 20/21

It's annoying me that the badge isn't lined up centre in the 3 stripes it passes over, but other than that it's as good an effort as you can expect from Joma. 

4 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Very Nice effort from St Mirren..  I had a Juventus top many many moons ago which had a big black square on the back where the number was supposed to go, it was horrific, hopefully they havnt done the same here... 

On a scale of inevitability, from 1 to Were Hearts Going Down Anyway, it's about a 9, sadly.

Edited by Coventry Saint

A good effort from the Buddies there, nice and simple as it should be with black and white stripes. 
Aberdeen’s away template isn’t too bad but is absolutely killed by that ludicrous sponsor. 

13 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

On a scale of inevitability, from 1 to Were Hearts Going Down Anyway, it's about a 9, sadly.

You never know, I have this seasons(6 games before lockdown)  Bohs top which is very similar to St Mirrens except red and black stripes, plain red on the back....

St Mingens kit is a stunner!  Best I've seen for years, I'm as green as a bit of cheese!

Murderwells are for the nth year running, both excellent.

HIVs home is good, away is nah!

Aberdeens are not excellent.  The home one is a complete no from me, and the away one was close to excellent, but completely ruined by whatever the f**k they've done with that patch, for the sponsor!  (And I bought the gold-ish kit we had, so I'm not fussy, but you know these must be bad if I'm complaining).

We could get relegated this season for crimes against man-made-fabrics.

Yours, polyester aficionado

aDONis

Edited by aDONisSheep

6 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

Is St Mirren home stripes on the back? Would be ruined if one colour.

All the pre reveal chat was solid white on the back which would be disgusting