Scottish Premiership Strips 20/21

8 minutes ago, ropy said:

I guess we win

I don’t think the claret on the sleeves looks good. Just needed it on the chest. Anyway, you win the away kit race. Definitely.

Edited by pozbaird

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I don’t think the claret on the sleeves looks good. Just needed it on the chest. Anyway, you win the away kit race. Definitely.

Have you seen ours, then? I can't see us beating that to be honest, but give us a chance.

I take it the Old Firm haven't released any of theirs? That'll be six more.

6 minutes ago, Sinner-to-Saint said:

Have you seen ours, then? I can't see us beating that to be honest, but give us a chance.

I take it the Old Firm haven't released any of theirs? That'll be six more.

Away kit is pretty decent this year for us. Purely from aesthetic point of view though, I prefer Motherwell's but I just like that style of collar. 

Holy fcuk, that Aberdeen top is absolutely honking, that collar would annoy the fcuk out of you, if it hasn't went on sale yet they should bin it and bring out something less shit..0/10

That Motherwell away top is a belter, far too nice a strip for there ugly looking fans..🤣, Kidding aside, if they keep a sponsor off that it could possibly be the nicest football top I've ever seen...10/10

Doh! I though both of our kits were being released tomorrow, but the Tweet just mentions the home strip:

1132115470_TwitterAd20-21.jpg.d977094a56a29f2146c3f52515664542.jpg

The two dots at the top are just black and white, which implies there's no red in the home kit at all. The manufacturer's label is gold, as pictured above.

It would appear as though the away kit will be launched separately.

Celtic home shirt looks really nice, and I bet my life the hoops go around the back. If St Mirren’s home shirt, due to be revealed at 10am doesn’t have stripes on the back, then the simple question is why not. A question I repeatedly ask. Stick red names and numbers on a fully striped St Mirren shirt, and black names and numbers on a fully hooped Celtic shirt. The only reason for a big ugly white back on our shirts can possibly be that the lazy cnuts on Open All Mics wouldn’t recognise a St Mirren player if they met them on the street, but would recognise all OF players from a distance of five miles.

Rant over. Until 10am.

8 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Both Aberdeen tops are horrendous, think the away one is just slightly worse cause of the ridiculous sponsor. Not a big fan of the Celtic away if that is actually it,  just looks like a polo shirt with a shamrock stuck on, love the home though.

Hey, cunto. We’re Panathinaikos, and that’s a shamrock. GIRFUY (in Greek).

6A79F6A2-07FE-4AEF-B340-6AA9947709BA.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Aberdeen home top looks like a Mary Quant dress.

Motherwell away top and Dundee (remember them) away top are easily the best in Scotland so far. 

When are the St Mirren official pyjamas released? 

In fifteen minutes time. Exciting, isn’t it. 😎