Scottish Premiership Strips 20/21

11 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Really needs a number and name on the back or looks daft.  Probably quite good business as more folk will have to go to the st Mirren club shop and get numbers and lettering done.

8 Brown, 42 McGregor etc

Are you Fred MacAulay? That's the sort of unfunny pish he comes away with.

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Really needs a number and name on the back or looks daft.  Probably quite good business as more folk will have to go to the st Mirren club shop and get numbers and lettering done.

8 Brown, 42 McGregor etc

I see what you did there. Now run along, you cheeky scamp.

50 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It would look better if the blue and yellow on the sleeves and collar were the same as the blue and gold on the Brownings logo

I agree - it's not a huge deal, but it would help it a bit. Still, I like it.

👋 Calling all County Fans -

I'm trying to pre-order one of the new away tops for a relative, but it's just sold out within the last hour. So a couple of questions: firstly, any idea how quickly the club usually re-stocks? And secondly, any idea when purchased tops are being sent out? Can't find info on the website. 

Cheers in advance

That is a rotten sponsor logo on the Killie tops. Blue isn't really my favourite colour but the home and away ones looks clean and simple which I do like. Just a shame about that sponsor though, I get that Killie can only work with what they are given but it makes it look quite amateurish.

5 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

👋 Calling all County Fans -

I'm trying to pre-order one of the new away tops for a relative, but it's just sold out within the last hour. So a couple of questions: firstly, any idea how quickly the club usually re-stocks? And secondly, any idea when purchased tops are being sent out? Can't find info on the website. 

Cheers in advance

You are probably best just phoning the club in the morning to find out what the craic is. The online club shop is a bit of a shambles, much like a lot of things at County these days. The staff are always very helpful over the phone though.

I've got no idea when the shirts are due to be delivered, but I don't remember their being too many issues getting hold of a shirt at the start of the season in the past.

Some controversial choices there:

Arsenal away instead of their classic early 70s home.

No mention of Scotland international classic 70s world cup strips.

OUTRAGEOUS omission of Hamilton Accies hilarious Netherlands/Argentina away efforts as purchased in a Benedorm tat imporium!!

Cant argue with the winner though. Beautiful.

Edited by Academically Deficient
Spelling