Scottish Premiership Strips 20/21

3 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The St Mirren home is nice, despite the cheap looking sponsor logo. The away is just a mess.

Compared to County's Primark efforts, they are miles better. 

Home is superb, apart from the wee white bit at the collar sticking into the black stripe, really off putting.

Away looks worse in real life.

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Home is superb, apart from the wee white bit at the collar sticking into the black stripe, really off putting.

Away looks worse in real life.

I thought the away looked good until I saw it modelled

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

The back of the Saints home shirt...dugshite.

Image may contain: one or more people

That's Joma in a nutshell.

So lazy.

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Elgin are supplied by Joma, they have stripes on the back. This is purely down to whoever signs off on the designs, probably Gordon Scott.

Then they must be sacked immediately.

Elgin are supplied by Joma, they have stripes on the back. This is purely down to whoever signs off on the designs, probably Gordon Scott.
It will be down to the broadcasters. Commentators hate us having stripes on the back. They can't read the names/numbers and don't recognise the players because they don't play in green or blue.

39 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
49 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

It will be down to the broadcasters. Commentators hate us having stripes on the back. They can't read the names/numbers and don't recognise the players because they don't play in green or blue.

This. Funny isn’t it, how Celtic never need an all-white or all-green back in domestic football. If it’s the broadcasters though, tell them to fcuk off.... we did, when I designed the 2013 shirt, and (adopts faux-Fergie affliction), I was pwoud, vewy pwoud, that we stuck to our guns and had fully-striped shirts with red names and numbers.

Jim Spence in particular was a complete and utter bellend in 2013 regarding our stripes. Pleased me no end that the back of our shirts caused the wee Dundonian fud grief.

Edited by pozbaird

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

The back of it is annoying the hell out of folk never mind the collar emoji23.png.

It's went from a potential 10 to an average 6.

Funnily enough when I heard it was all black my excitement at full stripes were dashed. Today for the first time I seen the all black with gold  SMFC 1877. Looks smart to my surprise. Was looking around the net for gold numbers and letters . Even names and numbers in white should look smart. 

5 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

The back of the Saints home shirt...dugshite.

Image may contain: one or more people

It'll be alright with a big white number/name/sponsor I think. From the front at least it's the best Saints effort for a few years.